Profile for Mr. D. Andrews > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Andrews

Mr. D. Andrews "Lle Ni" (Wales)

Start Russian (Learn Russian with the Michel Thomas Method)
Start Russian (Learn Russian with the Michel Thomas Method)
by Natasha Bershadski
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite Buy, 20 May 2014
Great way to learn another language - Does what it says on the tin. I was so happy with this I bought the "total" version, as the "Start version" only has about 40 Russian words which is barely enough for simple tourism.

Total Russian (Learn Russian with the Michel Thomas Method)
Total Russian (Learn Russian with the Michel Thomas Method)
by Natasha Bershadski
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite Buy, 20 May 2014
This is a great way to learn another language. You almost feel that you are in the same room as the instructor and her 2 pupils and part of the classs. I loaded the CD's into my multi-changer in the car and listen to them when I am driving. I went to Odessa a month after I started this course and was complimented on my accent (limited to the little Russian I had learnt at that time).
Great product - does what it says on the tin.

Large 4M Wide Garden Parasol- Available in 4 Colours (Green)
Large 4M Wide Garden Parasol- Available in 4 Colours (Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 20 May 2014
I purchased this 4m Parasol as I am having a weekend long Bank Holiday, and I needed to create some artificial shade in my Garden.
I am very dis-appointed with the quality of this product. One of the arms that spreads the canopy has a slight crack in it. The lacquer finish on the pole is uneven and patchy, also the lacquer has run across the brass socket. Lastly the instructions say that when not in use the canopy should be tied shut. But there are no ties attached.
IT is to late to send this back and purchase an alternative, so I am stuck with this shoddy product. Which is really annoying becasue a simple "eyeball" quality test at the end of the manufacturing process would have prevented the delivery of such a poor quality product
When I purchased this I also purchaed a Parasol base (through Amazon) from the same company. That too had poor quality issues.
On the basis that I purchased 2 products from this company and both are BAD quality. I cannot recommend any "Olive Green" products until they have improved the quality of their finished products
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 1:52 PM BST

Olive Grove Large Resin Parasol Base 23KGS - Black Colour
Olive Grove Large Resin Parasol Base 23KGS - Black Colour
Offered by Olive Grove

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 20 May 2014
The product I recieved does not have a smooth finish, it probably got stuck in the mold or something like that. I also ordered a 4m Parasol which was poor quality. I cannot recommend this companies product to on potential purchaser.

Calon Lân
Calon Lân

5.0 out of 5 stars BeautifulTrack, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Calon Lân (MP3 Download)
My late wife was very Welsh
Used this song for her funeral, she would have loved it.

Skyn
Bodelwyddan

Griffin RoadTrip 6195-RDTRPB - FM Transmitter/Charger And Cradle For iPods With Smartscan

5.0 out of 5 stars value for mony, 19 July 2009
Great product, does what it says on the packet
took longer to unbox it, than to set it up