Profile for Toffeegirl > Reviews

Content by Toffeegirl

Toffeegirl

Breaking Brandon (Fate Book 2)
Breaking Brandon (Fate Book 2)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 16 Nov 2013
Fantastic writing again! As always loved loved loved this book! I always say Elizabeth's writing gets better with each book and so it is again! So good to hear what happened to Brandon. Although this is a stand alone book you are missing so much if you don't read the rest of the Moreno series and Fate books. A lovely read about a trouble boy and troubled girl finding love together - perfect!

Abel (5th Street #4)
Abel (5th Street #4)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 13 Aug 2013
WOW! I have been waiting for this book for what felt like forever and it didn't disappoint! Each book Elizabeth Reyes writes just gets better and better.

The fact we knew the characters from other 5th Street books made it easy to identify with them as soon as the story began. The book made me smile, sigh, gasp at times and even made my heart race everything you could ask for from an exciting novel! It was compelling reading that I couldn't put down, always left at each chapter wanting to know what would happened next.

An exciting love story that I would 100% recommend to any reader.

The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 26 May 2013
Fantasticly written book I enjoy any book written by Jenny but this one left me speechless. Thoroughly recommend this book. Wow. Initially I was unsure how the story would pan out but that made it all the more addictive to read. Would love to read a sequel to this story.

Hector (5th Street #3)
Hector (5th Street #3)
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Reyes love story, 12 Feb 2013
FANTASTIC!! A great book that had me hooked from start to finish, lots of twists that had me guessing until the very end. Gorgeous love story as with all of Elizabeth Reyes books, and characters that you can't help but fall in love with from the start. With each book that Elizabeth writes they just keep getting better and better cannot wait to read what is coming next :)