Profile for Superwrong > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Life On Mars / Space Oddity
Life On Mars / Space Oddity

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2016
Brilliant - and profits to Macmillan cancer support too. What a lovely idea.

Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and not built to last, 13 Feb. 2016
Flimsy and not half as sturdy as our outgoing clothes airer, which lasted years. I give this one a few months tops. Very awkward to take down without hitting yourself in the face too!

Kilimanjaro Diaries: Or, How I Spent a Week Dreaming of Toilets, Drinking Crappy Water, and Making Bad Jokes While Having the Time of My Life
by Eva Melusine Thieme

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 14 Nov. 2015
I enjoyed the book, though have to say that as someone who climbed Kili a few weeks after reading it, I didn't recognise some of the negative opinions about the mountain. I had awful visions after reading this book that the mountain was strewn with human poop. It's really not!! Yes, there are some dirty folk out there who think it's ok to squat and leave their mess behind. Why would you not just take it with you?! But..those sights were few and far between. The advice to take crocs was spot on - I was the envy of my camp! If you're planning to do Kili you also need a nail brush and a Sigg bottle. Enjoy!

5 x Adult Emergency Waterproof Rain Ponchos with Hoods - Festivals Theme Parks (Transparent)
Offered by YES IT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 14 Nov. 2015
Total rubbish! Flimsy, lasted minutes when the snow arrived on a trek to Kilimanjaro. Can't imagine it would have fared any better in the rain!

Dyson Zorb
Dyson Zorb
Offered by WowDiscounts

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product, 12 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dyson Zorb (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to use on the dark lines that gather in doorways and by skirting boards. Followed instructions to the letter, did not make any difference. Took ages to Hoover back up.

Kilner 26-Piece Jam Jar Chalk Labelling Set
Kilner 26-Piece Jam Jar Chalk Labelling Set
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 12 Aug. 2015
Very disappointing. Labels used on kilner jars, days later they're peeling off.

2015 Moleskine Large Weekly Notebook 12 Months Soft
2015 Moleskine Large Weekly Notebook 12 Months Soft

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 'Large', 28 Mar. 2015
Don't be fooled by 'large' - it's not! I always buy Moleskine notebooks and diaries, large to me is the full sized version. This is half that. I know I should have read the dimensions but still... Feel let down by Amazon for calling this large. I'll keep it because it's too much hassle to send back but will in future buy in shop so I can be sure it's the size I need.

The Skinny NUTRiBULLET Recipe Book: 80+ Delicious & Nutritious Healthy Smoothie Recipes. Burn Fat, Lose Weight and Feel Great!
by CookNation

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 31 Jan. 2015
I bought this to go with my new Nutribullet (which is amazing!!). This however was a total waste of money. The book that comes with the Nutribullet gives excellent recipes and even tells you what benefits are to each one (anti inflammatory, detox etc). This book is just a collection of ideas of what you could throw in your nutribullet. Being a 'Skinny' recipe book I expected calories and fat content. Doesn't have that either. Honestly you're better saving your money and just following the book that comes with the Nutribullet - plus try your own combinations and figure out what you like best.

Take Me Home (Glen Avich Book 2)
Take Me Home (Glen Avich Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful book, 16 May 2014
This book reminded me of something I might have enjoyed as a 14 year old, but as a thirty something I cringed at the predictably of the plot. I didn't engage with or care about the characters. I should have felt emotional when she lost her sister, I should have felt her pain , I didn't and that was the problem. I didn't even like the characters. Sorry to be so negative in a sea of gushing reviews, but this really wasn't for me. Nowhere in the same league as Gone Girl or Apple Tree Yard.

The Shining Girls
The Shining Girls

1.0 out of 5 stars seriously awful book, 7 May 2014
This review is from: The Shining Girls (Kindle Edition)
The worst book I've 'attempted' to read in a very long time. I had to abandon halfway through which i very rarely do. Any attempt to suggest this is in the same league as Gone Girl is laughable. Each to their own but this definitely wasn't for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3