Profile for Richard Daniell > Reviews

Content by Richard Daniell

Richard Daniell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Insects of Britain and Western Europe: 3rd Edition (Field Guide)
Insects of Britain and Western Europe: 3rd Edition (Field Guide)
by Michael Chinery

Very good reference book

Visine Advanced Redness Reliever Eye Drops 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Visine Advanced Redness Reliever Eye Drops 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars These have always been our favourite Eye-Drops which are not available in UK but which ..., 9 Jun. 2015
These have always been our favourite Eye-Drops which are not available in UK but which we used when we lived in Africa

ble in UK

12x12" Glossy Black Multi Aperture Photo Frame With Mount (Width 2cm)
12x12" Glossy Black Multi Aperture Photo Frame With Mount (Width 2cm)
Offered by Photo Frames & Art 2 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2015
Exactly what we wanted for a picture our Australian resident daughter gave us

Home & Garden Plastic Inline Tap
Home & Garden Plastic Inline Tap
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

This review is from: Home & Garden Plastic Inline Tap
The best on-line hosepipe tap that we have found

500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Farrier's Visit "NEW JULY 2014"
500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Farrier's Visit "NEW JULY 2014"

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2015
Easier than the other we bought at the same time "Horse Power"

500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Horse Power "NEW JULY 2014"
500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Horse Power "NEW JULY 2014"
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

Very good and difficult

Epson Perfection V370 Photo 4800 dpi scanner with ReadyScan LED technology - slides, film and negatives
Offered by Box Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars No good to me as a Slide Scanner, 14 Jun. 2014
I required a scanner suitable to replace my PF3650 Slide Scanner that had become obsolete due to no Driver being available to use with Windows 7. The scanner is suitable as a flat-bed scanner but useless when trying to scan mounted slides which would not stay in the very flimsy holder. I only tried this Epson Scanner after trying two dedicated Slide Scanners that I could not get to connect with my computer. All were 3 returned to Amazon and a Reflecta CrystalScan 7200 ordered instead which has proved a great success from the moment I downloaded the CyberView Driver supplied. It is of course almost identical in performance to my previous PF3650 and I believe use the same technology.

Reflecta CrystalScan 7200 - Film/Slide Scanner
Reflecta CrystalScan 7200 - Film/Slide Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Scanner, 14 Jun. 2014
Having tried 3 other scanners, which I returned to Amazon, without any success, this one did all that I expected, having previously used a PF3650 for several years but finding it impossible to get a Driver for it when I converted to Windows 7. My problem was to digitilise a collection of some 8000 slides accumulated during a lifetime in Kenya that I wish to pass on to my children in a compact form. I still have some 2000 slides to go!! Thanks to Reflecta this will now be possible - it warrants 5 stars because it does exactly what the PF3650 did. Thank you Amazon.

Plustek OpticFilm8200iSE Film Scanner
Plustek OpticFilm8200iSE Film Scanner
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

1.0 out of 5 stars Dedicated Scanner Nos 1, 2, 3 4., 7 May 2014
Having used the excellent PF3650 scanner for the past 7 years I was very annoyed when, having up-graded to Windows 7, I found that there was no driver available anywhere that would enable it to continue doing the excellent work it had always done. Ordered the Plustek which arrived on the promised date but I was unable to get it connected to my computer working with Windows 7. So it was returned and its cheaper version ordered which also failed to connect to my computer - Returned. I then tried a combined Epson scanner but was unable to scan any of my variously mounted 35mm slides due to very flimsy slide holder.- Returned. Finally purchased a Reflecta CrystalScan which connected perfectly and works a treat

Dearest Jane...: My Father's Life and Letters
Dearest Jane...: My Father's Life and Letters
by Roger Mortimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Final of a Threesome, 7 May 2014
Just finishing reading Dearest Jane and have enjoyed it the most of the three marvelous Roger Mortimer books of his letters to his children. Well worth reading again and again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3