Profile for Charlotte Evans > Reviews

Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by MegaDeals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon with this purchase!, 26 Dec 2012
This camera is great! It is a very good quality camera that not only looks great, it works amazing too. The Nikon coolpix L310 was definitely a good purchase! I wasn't expecting much to be honest, because the price was the one of the lowest that I found online...however it has gone up and over all expectations. The size of the camera is perfect for me. Its not too bulky and heavy, as well as having a slim shape. It took me a couple of hours to get to grips with all the buttons (which there weren't many of) I easily learnt how to change the settings, video record and even try out many of the photo uses. E.g-

-Pet Landscapes
-Close Ups
-Party/Indoor
-Night Landscapes

The camera takes great close ups, I experimented with christmas tree baubles, household ornaments and even raindrops on the window! Every photo was perfectly clear. The camera also takes great wide shots and landscapes, in addition to great pet portraits (Dog wasn't very happy after being followed around for an hour though) :D

I am very pleased with the quality, look and features of this camera and I am overwhelmed with this purchase. I am definitely recommending to everyone looking for a low priced, good quality camera!

Doughnut / Donut Maker Machine for Crispy Golden Fresh American Piping Hot Doughnuts
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Dec 2012
I purchased this a few weeks ago. I haven't used it because its a gift. However, the postage was fast and it was packed very well and all seems to be well.

Pink Pig A3 Portrait Posh Eco Pig White Paper Sketchbook - Green
Pink Pig A3 Portrait Posh Eco Pig White Paper Sketchbook - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Dec 2012
Thick paper and a sturdy cover. Good purchase. Currently using it for gcse art and it is perfect. Would purchase again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 7 Dec 2012
I bought these however I was sent the wrong pair (by accident) however this didn't even affect it because it was still a great purchase. Well packed and postage fast. Offered me a refund straight away, but it turned out I liked that colour more anyway! :)

Pink Pig A3 Portrait Posh Eco Pig White Paper Sketchbook - Red