Profile for Glenda Goddard > Reviews

Content by Glenda Goddard

Glenda Goddard (dorchester, dorset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iZKA® - Purple Flexible LED Reading Light Lamp For Amazon Kindle 3 4 & Touch, Kobo Wireless & Touch, BlackBerry, Samsung, HTC Tablets, Sony eBook Readers, Maps and more
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 23 May 2014
This reading lamp for my Kindle has been extremely useful. It has a good bright light and I have found myself using for other things as well as my Kindle such as when I want to write in my journal, do art journalling or just reading hard copies of books. Good price and the batteries last for ages.

Monster High Double Feature: Friday Night Frights / Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love? [DVD] (2013)
Dvd ~ Dustin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loved this!, 23 May 2014
My six-year old granddaughter requested this DVD and was not disappointed by it. She loves Monster High and this gift made her very happy!

Disposable White Aprons (Flat Pack of 100)
Disposable White Aprons (Flat Pack of 100)
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 23 May 2014
We had a messy craft evening for women at Church and these were a cheap way to help cover up the ladies' clothes and keep them clean. The price was amazing and made this an inexpensive way to meet a need! Well worth buying for events like this or even for just using around the home to keep clothes clean whilst doing thos messy jobs which need doing.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!, 23 May 2014
I love reading but hand pain makes it difficult for me to hold a book for too long - my Kindle solves the problem as it is so light to hold! I also like to have several books on the go at the same time and this so easily fulfills that need as I have a wide se;ection of books available to access at any time. My only problem with this version of the Kindle was that I needed to buy a clip-on light in order to read it in dim light but that solved the problem cheaply and with ease. I think that the newer versions of Kindle have addressed this issue but I am happy at the moment with the product that I have although may buy a newer version in the future.

Ex-Pro® Pink Hard Clam Shock proof water resistant Digital Camera Case Bag CR9053C for Canon Powershot / Ixus A30, A80, A95, A310, A410, A420, A430, A450, A460, A470, A510, A520, A560, A580, A590 IS, A640, A720 IS, A810, A1300, A2300, A2400 IS, A3400 IS, A4000 IS, S80, SX110 IS, SX150 IS, SX210 IS, SX220 HS, SX230 HS
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 23 May 2014
I had difficulty finding a case which fitted my Canon PowerShot camera but this one fitted the bill exactly and at a great price also. I love the pink colour but I am sure that it is available in other colours also to fit all tastes. The case really is shock proof and water resistant and when my camera is in its case I have no worrie4s about damaging it and losing my precious photos. Great buy!

The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Who can beat Ronnie Barker?, 23 May 2014
Open all hours is comedy at its greatest with the late great Ronnie Barker being a real star comedian act in this! And who can forget the much younger David Jason as his shop assistant? Want a good laugh and like this kind of sit-com comedy then this is great way to relax. My parents absolutely love it as I do also.

Jonathan Creek Complete Series 1 - 4 & The Christmas Specials Box Set [DVD]
Jonathan Creek Complete Series 1 - 4 & The Christmas Specials Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for watching!, 23 May 2014
I have enjoyed watching this box set more than once already! If you like a bit of mystery but with some lightheartedness then this is a good collection to chill out with in the evening (or in bed as I do!).

W-24 Winner Tremolo Harmonica 24 hole in key of C
W-24 Winner Tremolo Harmonica 24 hole in key of C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harmonica!, 23 May 2014
Although I do not play the harmonica myself, my brother who does play loves this one and each time he needs a new one will choose this one again and again. It is a good quality product for a great price!

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Shakespeare
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Shakespeare
by Laurie Rozakis

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to help understand Shakespeare better!, 23 May 2014
I spent most of my school life reading and acting out Shakespeare plays but never really understood who Shakespeare was and the context of the plays but this book fills in the gaps. The book explains about the culture of Elizabethan England and puts each major play into some sort of context with an explanation of the plot and the main characters. There is even a section on his sonnets which are now less of a mystery to me! I like the interesting layout of the book and wish that I had a copy of this book when I was at school as I think that studying Shakespeare would have been something to enjoy and not endure! If you want to understand Shakespeare better and take some of the mystery out of what you are reading or watching then this is great book yto help you through that process!

Design Sources for Symbolism
Design Sources for Symbolism
by Jan Messent

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 23 May 2014
I am always looking for new design sources to include in my art and craft work and this thin but extremely informative book has been amazing! Many design source books literally only have design pictures but Jan Messent has annotated each design picture to give a greater understanding of where the design originates from and its meaning in various cultures. Worth purchasing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4