Profile for Mrs. Pengelly > Reviews

Manchester United Football Monopoly board game
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Mar 2014
Instead of houses and hotels on streets you are buying players and putting stands and stadiums on them. A brilliant game, but my husband is a shark and I was bankrupt after about 5 hours... I reckon it was because I had Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir bobby charlton and he was cheating lol. An excellent game for a ManU fan

2 Mens Thermal Underwear V Neck Short Sleeve Vest
2 Mens Thermal Underwear V Neck Short Sleeve Vest
Offered by one-stop-eshop
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, 1 Mar 2014
I needed something to wear under my uniform that was warm and not bulky. These fit the bill perfectly. Thick and warm with enough stretch to make lifting and moving people and things easy. I have practically lived in these since November, they wash well and are still the shape they were on arrival so very good quality. Just wish they did the blue ones. Comfortable, warm and well sized. Brilliant!

12 x Quality Black Roller GEL INK PENS FAST
12 x Quality Black Roller GEL INK PENS FAST
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Write Beautifully, 1 Mar 2014
I have bought several boxes of these over the last couple of years and they never get old. Colleagues try to pinch them because they write beautifully, even my scrawl looks acceptable. They don't last very long, but then I do a lot of writing and they are very cheap, well worth the money and as they are clear you can see when it is about to run out anyway.

10 X 2M ROLLS CHRISTMAS XMAS WRAPPING PAPER ASSORTED DESIGNS ASOS SANTA BELL XMAS TREES STOCKING RUDOLPH TRADITIONAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Mar 2014
I have a large family so this was perfect for wrapping lots of gifts in different colours with lots of bows and ribbons. Under the tree and the kids stockings looked fabulous so will be buying this again for this Christmas. Really cost effective too.

Womens Faux Fur Snow Leopard Winter Coat White - UK 18-20 (XL)
Womens Faux Fur Snow Leopard Winter Coat White - UK 18-20 (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabullous, 1 Mar 2014
I get stroked when wearing this which is disconcerting. This jacket has long sleeves which for me is great because I have long arms and got fed up with sleeves reaching half mast. This jacket is really warm, looks great as an evening jacket over a frock and with jeans and boots. The colour is really good, no one could ever mistake me as a skinner of animals and throw paint at me, but the pattern is really good. Really really warm and I love it.

Sir Alex Ferguson The Official Manchester United Celebration of 25 Years at Old Trafford by MUFC ( Author ) ON Oct-27-2011, Hardback
by MUFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby's Christmas Present, 1 Mar 2014
Hubby had tears standing in his eyes when he opened this gift. I though he would like it, but he loved it, read from cover to cover with lots of little cherrupping noises mixed with comments about the 'greatest manager' and 'gods own football' and in a nutshell he liked it. If you know a serious Man United fan this book is a must.

Classic Flower Butterfly Design - Silicone Gel TPU Mobile Phone Case Cover For BlackBerry Curve 9350 9360 9370 / Purple
Offered by JJ-AccessoriesDirect
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 1 Mar 2014
This is lovely to look at, fits on easily and protects my phone, which is good because drops happen quite often. I love it!

Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)
Aurora SP1000 Shredder Lubrication and Sharpening Sheets (Pack of 12)
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 1 Mar 2014
I use these once a month and my shredder is still working beautifully, couldn't be easier and they do exactly what they say they do. Brilliant!

Yoko Hi Vis Thinsulate Hat, Hi-Vis Yellow, One Size
Yoko Hi Vis Thinsulate Hat, Hi-Vis Yellow, One Size
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite accessory, 1 Mar 2014
This is so loud it's wonderful. I work in deepest, darkest Cornwall so having an extremely bright hat is not only really cool, but practical too. I love it and wear it everywhere

W7 Kohl EyeLiner Pencil - Blackest Black
W7 Kohl EyeLiner Pencil - Blackest Black
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd
Price: 1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 1 Mar 2014
This is subtle and if you like a light touch of liner it is pefect. Me I like my eye liner thick, black and gothic and this really isn't.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10