Profile for ab > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ice Age Village
Ice Age Village

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Ice Age Village (App)
I only bought this yesterday and it's grabbed my attention. Great game. Mind the pennies though.

Apollo Rubber Wood Magazine Rack
Apollo Rubber Wood Magazine Rack
Offered by Bin Babe

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 July 2014
Not very durable. Tried to pick it up after completion (no magazines inside) and the handle broke in two.

Laptone Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 300Mbps For Windows 8 / Win 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Altec UK

3.0 out of 5 stars it worked fine and then just freaked out and now because of ..., 30 July 2014
I'm mixed with this product. The first one I bought, it worked fine and then just freaked out and now because of it, I have a Ghost Drive on my computer which I can't get rid of. I got a replacement which seems to be fine for the time being.

King Wild Animals Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
King Wild Animals Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars The puzzle arrived on time and in good condition. I started it but didn't get the ..., 30 July 2014
The puzzle arrived on time and in good condition. I started it but didn't get the time to finish it, but it was quite fun. Will try again next time to complete.

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete Fifth Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete Fifth Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
The box arrived in good time and all DVD's are perfect.

Taiwan 2D Cartoon 3D Reality Cute Fashion Small Handbag Teenage Young Girls Handbag (Blue)
Offered by Buydealpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Though it took sometime reaching me, I adore this ..., 30 July 2014
Though it took sometime reaching me, I adore this bag. It goes with practically anything and other people seem taken with it's obscurity.

STITCH LILO Decal Car Truck Bumper Window Sticker
STITCH LILO Decal Car Truck Bumper Window Sticker

3.0 out of 5 stars The product arrived on time, though there's no given ..., 30 July 2014
The product arrived on time, though there's no given instructions on whether to place on the outside or inside the car. I had to go through people's reviews to see that it's placed outside the car.

Stargate SG-1 - Season 2 [DVD]
Stargate SG-1 - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rodney A. Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Item arrived on time and the DVD's are good quality.

On The Rails
On The Rails

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing adventure, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: On The Rails (Kindle Edition)
I found Suzan's book a pure and refreshing adventure. I don't usually read genres like this but was intrigued by its progress, the manifestation and characterization of Nikki and her endeavors throughout the book. A widow and young enough to start new love, at times I found myself on my seat waiting for gaps to be filled by Nikki's difficult moments and was whooping with joy when she realized that there was a love for her in the most unusual of places. Sharing her strange experiences with her friend, Mary, who also lost her husband, I found myself giggling like a child, yelling like an enraged woman by the process and trials that the main protagonist had to go through and cried with pure delight when I finished the book. The book is set with real-life events that happened in London 7/7 attacks. Suzan's real-life take on the events around London shows the essence of panic, terror, compassion and acceptance and love is shown throughout the book. It's an interesting read, I recommend to those who have lost in life and want a new start.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars This Magic definitely works, 10 Dec. 2005
Like everyone else, I was surprised to see that John Williams was not composing the music to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but looking up Doyles' bio, gave me the impression that he might do a good job of it and so he did.
The music flows with the film and gives expression to the actions of the cast, in part the music seems tense and dark, just like the film and also there are points where you just have to sit back and laugh. With Jarvis Cocker and other companions conducting the last three songs of this soundtrack, I found them extremly funny and witty, especially Do The Hippogriff. Although Magic Works is the nicest of the three songs created by Jarvis Cocker.
This music is for Harry Potter fans who will stick by the films and the books through and through, and if not then, it depends what type of mood your in for listening to this Hogwash lol!
I think it's grand.