Profile for izzyb > Reviews

Content by izzyb

izzyb

BLACK CARBIDE EMERY BOARDS PACK OF 5
BLACK CARBIDE EMERY BOARDS PACK OF 5
Offered by BeautyStyle(7-25 days arrived,dispatched from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boards ever, 13 Feb 2014
Compared to the wimpy boards you get in the shops these are heavyweights but I love them. I do not spend a lot of time on my nails and they are usually ravaged by washing up etc but I find these boards are all in need with some cuticle cream and nail hardener to keep them decent.

Walking Home from Mongolia: Ten Million Steps Through China, from the Gobi Desert to the South China Sea
by Rob Lilwall

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a quick read, 13 Feb 2014
Interesting but reads like a couple of guys messing about in a foreign country for a bit of a laugh in the manner of Jeremy Clarkson & co. If you are a young guy you might like it more.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 Feb 2014
This item was not what I expected as I wanted a hard case to protect the screen on my phone also. The company advised me the case delivered was as advertised and I was not eligible for a refund. I have to accept that. However the package states the case is compatible with all connections on the phone. But it is almost impossible to connect the phone to the charging cable with the case on and impossible to use it with a charging dock, which I have. I have not yet darwn the suppliers attention to this but intend to do so. In my opinion it is not fit for purpose.

Anatomical Folding Walking Sticks including NEW Patterned options - 90FR - Fruit,Right Handed
Offered by Verko

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 18 Sep 2013
I like the handle design which is comfy when I have been walking for a while and lean heavier on the stick. I have arthritis in my knees.

It also folds away well and fits in a shopping bag out of the way.

Faithfull Ash Pyd Handle Straight Taper 28IN
Faithfull Ash Pyd Handle Straight Taper 28IN

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy product, 18 Sep 2013
Handle on my garden fork broke when my son was prising a conifer out of the garden! As it was a good stainless steel fork, I decided to replace the handle and it is like new again with not a lot of effort.

Brand New Worlds Smallest USB Bluetooth Adapter Dongle EDR Version 2.0 MINI NANO MICRO BLUETOOTH USB ADAPTER - PLUG & PLAY - SUPPORTS XP/VISTA/WINDOWS 7/MAC OS/ Windows 98/ 98SE/ME/2000 Enabled Laptops or PCs (Bluetooth Converter)- Part Of The Crazy4fones Accessories Range
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Has me Tearing my hair out!, 30 April 2012
I bought this as my son-in-law had just bought a similar priced item and loved it. I plugged it in and getting no reponse I searched high and low for a driver. Not being technically minded I was at a loss and then read that if there is no disk, it is presumable plug and play and a driver should have been found automatically. I tried it on my Windows 7 laptop and my XP PC with the same result. I decided it must be faulty but at the price its hardly worth returning it. However I have contacted the company to see what they say. I don't want another one from them but will take a refund if they offer. All in all a very bad experience!

Izzyb