Profile for Yorkshire Granny > Reviews

Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 15.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful vintage storage item, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kindling Wood Bucket - Clay
Looks good beside the wood burning stove. if you are into vintage this is for you.

Cream Retro Vintage Enamel Housekeeper Cleaning Tool Carry Utility Caddy Box Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage cleaning storage, 22 Aug 2014
This was bought as a present for my daughter in law. She is delighted with it.

LEGO Brick Clock (Blue)
LEGO Brick Clock (Blue)
Price: 16.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: LEGO Brick Clock (Blue) (Watch)
Having read a lot of positive reviews on the Amazon site I bought one of these clocks (red) as the perfect birthday present for my eight year old grandson in November. He was delighted when he unwrapped it, but when we activated the battery the display only showed the hour and not the minutes. I exchanged it for another red clock and this one wouldn't set the alarm. I returned the second one for an exchange and the third finally worked properly. Due to a mix-up I was sent a fourth clock but decided to keep it as a Christmas gift for another relative. Imagine my dismay when this one refused to work AT ALL. So your chances of getting a clock which operates as it should is one in four. Poor manufacturing in China I suppose.

Scalextric C8215 Lap Counter/Timer 1:32 Scale Accessory
Scalextric C8215 Lap Counter/Timer 1:32 Scale Accessory
Price: 17.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for competitions, 6 Nov 2013
My grandsons have had great enjoyment with their Scalextric track and using the lap counter adds to the fun - particularly when they challenge Dad to a race.

BRIO Rail Expansion Pack Beginner
BRIO Rail Expansion Pack Beginner
Offered by gosling toys
Price: 14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to set, 6 Nov 2013
My grandson loves his Brio track, however we soon found that we needed extra pieces to build a more challenging layout. The expansion pack was just the job.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All the facts you need, 6 Nov 2013
Informative and encouraging little book. A must for everyone wanting to lose weight and look after their health. One of the most useful sections is the chapter showing calorific value of foods and drinks. I found this a great help in the early weeks of doing the fast diet. Excellent value for money.

A Little Piece of Winter
A Little Piece of Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem, 12 July 2013
Bought in used condition as I have purchased others in the series for my grandsons. Firm favourites and a message for adults too!

Yaktrax WINTERTRAX for Her - Womens Snow Shoes Grips One Size Fits All Heeled Shoes
Offered by Active Outdoors
Price: 11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Look Good, 12 July 2013
Bought for my daughter to wear to work but the weather after her birthday was too mild and she didn't get a chance to try them out.There's always next year!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 9:23 AM GMT

The Birthday Presents (Rabbit & Hedgehog)
The Birthday Presents (Rabbit & Hedgehog)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another little gem, 12 July 2013
Bought this and others in the same series in used condition as I love the stories. Very popular with my grandsons..

Rabbit's Wish (Rabbit and Hedgehog)
Rabbit's Wish (Rabbit and Hedgehog)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle story, 12 July 2013
I bought this for my grandson aged four. It is a lovely story about friendship and has been read many times.

Page: 1 | 2