Profile for Lewis Bailey > Reviews

Lewis Bailey

Just Sheepskin Torrington Slippers 11 UK
Just Sheepskin Torrington Slippers 11 UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these in the shop I work in for an amazing discount, so comfy my feet are so snug, 28 Feb. 2015
I got these in the shop I work in for an amazing discount, so comfy my feet are so snug, find it very odd that I'm a size 11 but my slippers are a 10 and still are slightly abit big, but still

Fly London Women's Mol Boots, Black, 6 UK
Fly London Women's Mol Boots, Black, 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars awful looking boots, 28 Feb. 2015
Possibly the ugliest boots I have ever seen, I work in a shoe shop and we sell these monstrosities, I have to
Hide my disgust when people say how much they love them.

Living Proof
Living Proof
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars the musics always no good without you, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Living Proof (Audio CD)
another great dance album from cher, although i dont remember the singles i had to listen to the album recently and had it playing non stop

Believe
Believe
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars do you still believe in cher?, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
i love this album, one of her best and that got me into cher. i was only 6 when released but ive always adored the song believe.

Britney Jean
Britney Jean
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars shame the album didnt do better, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Britney Jean (Audio CD)
i love this album especially the dance tracks like work bitch, it should be easy and body ache. im surprised this album didnt do better just reminds me of Christina Aguileras Lotus failure, sadly can't see Alien being released as single 3 as planned but still dont let the sales figures put you off. just a sad case of no or little promotion based on her las vegas residency.

Pokémon Fire Red (GBA)
Pokémon Fire Red (GBA)

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty or fake cartridge, 23 Dec. 2013
I loved the game my review was on the cartridge itself after a year it just stopped working and I have to switch the console off up to ten times then I'll play before it freezes not happy at all can't find the seller so had to buy a new one.