Profile for Rezner > Reviews

Content by Rezner

Rezner (Heanor,Derbyshire,uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Lotmusic-3-ply 11 Holes HSH Black Wired Plate Loaded Pickguard for Fender Strat Guitar Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 Jan. 2015
Can't believe I got this for the price I did.It's great for my strat project.I had to cut out some wood as it was a different style to the one I took off. The only thing I might change is the neck pup.But that's just me.

Black Tremolo Bridge For Strat Electric Guitar SET
Black Tremolo Bridge For Strat Electric Guitar SET
Offered by Buwicoeu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2015
Great bridge for the money, really can't fault it.. Looks great too.

Nice 24 Fret Electric Guitar Neck Square Heel Rosewood Fretboard
Nice 24 Fret Electric Guitar Neck Square Heel Rosewood Fretboard

3.0 out of 5 stars It' ok, 9 Dec. 2014
It's ok. Nothing special, just ok. The frets are erm what's the opposite of jumbo(see pics). Some people might like that,I'm not a fan.

One thing that baffled me was that it came in the biggest flat type box in the world.Which is probably why it was damaged when it got here.Not worth the hassle in sending it back as it's going on a relic type guitar. The corner of the highest fret was broke off.I shouldn't effect the playing so it's just cosmetic.

It's a nice enough neck,the shape I like,it's not too thick,in fact it's quite thin(not Ibenez thin ,but thin).If it had jumbo frets I'd give it an extra star.

Over all it's going on a cheap project and it's a cheap neck.You get what you pay for and this is what I expected.

If the rest of the guitar turns out great, I might replace it with a more expensive neck.This will do fine for now.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kingston Technology 32 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a job, well, 12 Sept. 2014
Well these are small :-) ok there's no cover/cap for the end but we bought these to put films/music on and plug them into the kids tv in their bedrooms. and that where they'll stay,so they don't need a cap. work perfectly too. Got a couple of spares too.

Peavey Jack Daniel's Thin Black Pearl Plectrum Set
Peavey Jack Daniel's Thin Black Pearl Plectrum Set
Offered by A Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars top picks, 12 Sept. 2014
Great picks at a great price. Not much you can say about a pick.

Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Mini 300 Lumen Cree Q5 Zoomable And Focus Adjustable Led Flashlight Torch Wit
Offered by Demarkt

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic little torch, 12 Sept. 2014
WOW , what a fantastic little torch. I've had the cheap metal LED ones from stores like Aldi,Home Bargains etc but they usually break after a week or 2.this is cheaper(but not cheap quality) brighter and tougher. I've ordered 2 more :-)

Starlings [DVD] [2012]
Starlings [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Matt King

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Starlings [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Starlings is one of them shows that a lot of people may not get to watch on tv.So this is a must buy.
The characters are brilliant the stories are believable and if there is a downside,well,it stops.
You just want it to carry on and on.
It's funny,sad and a real family favourite in our house.
Here's hoping for a series 3.

Vital Physio Infrared HEAT Magnetic Back Support LARGE Lumbar Brace Belt Double Pull Strap Lower Pain Professional Orthopaedic Strong Neoprene Compression Therapy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Oct. 2013
This is some kind of witchcraft right?
I have no idea how this works but it's a godsend.It's well made,practical and has some jiggery pokery going on inside it to heat up,perhaps too hot at times.It's like walking around with a radiator strapped to your back :-)
It supports quite well but it's the heat that really works,for me anyway.
As soon as I take the belt off I feel the pain that bit more.So I leave it on,if it gets too hot I put my shirt between me and the belt.
I would(and have) recommend this to anyone.

SAVFY® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + Clean Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 2 7" INCH P3100 P3110) (flip stand HOT PINK)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 Aug. 2013
Yep,it's a great case and does the job well.

Fits well and seems to be well made.

Nuff said really.

8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
Offered by L.D Generation

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 14 Aug. 2013
Poor quality and an awful menu system.

Oh and it doesn't work on ipod docks.

I know it's cheap but it's a waste of money really.

Page: 1 | 2