Profile for Melissa Addey > Reviews

Content by Melissa Addey

Melissa Addey "Melissa" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!
How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get my own book done!, 1 May 2015
Have enjoyed a lot of Steve's books and found them useful and practical and not 'padded' the way a lot of these kinds of books can be. My own non fiction book (100 Things to do while Breastfeeding) is now complete and published: so thanks for your help, Steve! Would recommend.

Pack of 12 - Smile Face Bouncing Balls - Great for Surprise Children's Party Loot Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, 3 Oct. 2014
I thought these were like those foam balls a bit smaller than a tennis ball... they are actually abut 1 inch in diameter and I can't imagine very safe for most little children's party bags! Very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2014 3:24 PM GMT

IT Luggage Black Cross Pack/Cross Body Backpack - 10 Year Guarantee
IT Luggage Black Cross Pack/Cross Body Backpack - 10 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great changing bag, 30 Sept. 2014
Bought this as a changing bag and it has been great, lots of pockets mean you can keep different items separate - have used for a baby and a toddler and it has been sturdy and a great buy for almost two years.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pads, 8 Sept. 2014
Best breastfeeding pads out there - I tried a few first time round, this time just going straight for the good ones! Never had leaks, never came unstuck (they have two sticky strips). Good value esp. if you buy the multipack.

Newborn Baby Boy Girl Beanie Crochet Very Hungry Caterpillar Hat Cocoon Set Party Costume Photo Props
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 Sept. 2014
Very cute little outfit for dressing up a baby for a photo - it is on the big side as many reviews said but I think that's fine. Took less time than I expected to arrive (many reviews said a long time so I left myself plenty of time). My three year old liked the idea of dressing up his little sister as a favourite character!

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vegetable meals book, 8 Sept. 2014
This is a really good book if you want to introduce more veggies into your overall diet - I tried various others (Verdura, Vegetable Literacy, Meat-Free Mondays) but never seemed to make much from them. This one I've already made about 6 dishes, so very pleased.

BENTLEY DIY 3.8M TELESCOPIC EXTENDABLE EXTENSION LADDER EN131 - FREE DELIVERY
BENTLEY DIY 3.8M TELESCOPIC EXTENDABLE EXTENSION LADDER EN131 - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for storage, 8 Sept. 2014
We had about three different ladders about the place after a big wave of DIY/renovations etc and then spotted that our (very good) builder had this model which is so much more compact for storing! Managed to get rid of two ladders after buying this and it fits nicely under the stairs which is great.

Magimix 18534 5200XL Food Processor Satin Finish
Magimix 18534 5200XL Food Processor Satin Finish
Offered by Carters Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great British food mixer!, 8 Sept. 2014
Love this mixer, bought it to replace my very old mixer which was slowly giving up. This one is very sturdy, chops more finely, has three different bowls (the little one is good for baby food, the big one is a good big size if you like entertaining etc and the medium one is for grating and does a good job). I was a bit chuffed to spot this model on the Great British Bake Off! My husband paled at the price (as did I really) but we bought it on a Warehouse deal which made is slightly better and once we'd seen it we felt pretty confident it will last a long time like the old one and be worth it. Minor downside - the big bowl fits over the spindle and so when you lift it off there is a risk of dropping whatever you've mixed down the hole but once you know about it it's not too hard to avoid and probably makes the spindle stronger (the old one's spindle was giving out). Definitely recommend. Think most people (e.g. a household of just two or whatever) would be fine with the smaller models but this one is lovely and big if you cook/entertain a lot.

My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars A real buddy, 7 Aug. 2014
These are great, just bought two as my old one got twisted out of shape (not the product's fault, it just got misused by someone that wasn't used to how it works!). You can get loads of shopping/bags etc onto them and it makes your pram much more efficient (especially when their baskets are not that large).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra, 7 Aug. 2014
I used this brand last time I was pregnant and have just bought again. Read up on their fitting guide (on their own website) and measure yourself, but they are very soft and giving which is good both during pregnancy and feeding. Shame they are not prettier but hey, it's only for a few months!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12