ARRAY(0xb5444438)

Profile for Melissa Addey > Reviews

Content by Melissa Addey

Melissa Addey "Melissa" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Price: 9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher-clean!, 31 Mar 2014
We had old wooden boards which gradually looked less and less clean and were getting mouldy spots. Bought these as they are dishwasher-proof and they look great. You do get cut marks in them but because they can be properly washed they don't show up much and I feel like they are a lot more hygienic. Very pleased. Also bought the orange one.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New trousers!, 31 Mar 2014
I had a pair of black linen trousers from next, which were still fine except their dye had faded and they looked a bit grey and old. Would not have worn them out anymore (just for the house) so decided to re-dye them black: they now look like I've just bought a new pair, really pleased.

Car Seat Belt Extender Pack (Type A + Type B) - Adds 20 cm of length - No Installation!
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, made the car seats fit!, 31 Mar 2014
Some older cars have quite short belts (we hire cars when we need them so you can never be sure what yore getting) and children's car seats can be a struggle to fit correctly with them. We bought these and hey presto, the belts work just fine and the car seats are securely fitted. very pleased.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Sunflower Yellow
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Sunflower Yellow
Offered by Anything 4 Home
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshed clothes!, 31 Mar 2014
I had three white-ish tops, all looking a bit old and not a fresh white anymore. Dyed the three of them yellow and they came out looking like new and a lovely bright shade of yellow. Very pleased as I would not have worn them out anymore in their previous condition.

Minene Booster Cushion with White Dots (Blue)
Minene Booster Cushion with White Dots (Blue)
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but colours might be a problem, 31 Mar 2014
I bought this as my toddler son wanted to sit at the table rather than in a high chair - it's nice and firm, lifts him up to the right level, has a washable cover, all of which are good. But I ordered the blue dotty one and the red striped one arrived instead. I don't particularly care in this instance but I'm deducting a star because I think a lot of people would mind and it's silly of the supplier not to follow people's colour preferences.

Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sunny Lime
Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sunny Lime
Offered by 1 Tool Shop
Price: 11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bright colour, long-lasting, 24 Feb 2014
Nice bright colour even with just one coat, pleased with this range (have bought a couple of colours and they're all good quality). Here comes a colourful garden!

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets
Offered by O.P Healthcare
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars so much cheaper than in Boots!, 24 Feb 2014
Have always bought vitamins etc at Boots, was quite shocked to see the price difference... and very pleased. Saving me quite a lot.

Europa Expanding File Coloured Polypropylene 13 Pockets A4 Ref 42159
Europa Expanding File Coloured Polypropylene 13 Pockets A4 Ref 42159
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Office in a file!, 16 Feb 2014
I do a lot of work out visiting clients for business consultancy and this is like having a mini office in my bag, really useful for keeping track of paperwork. Very pleased. Sturdy and has labels for the sections which may be useful (I don't use them myself but I can imagine other people might like them).

Create Your Writer Platform: The Key to Building An Audience, Selling More Books, and Finding Success as an Author
by Chuck Sambuchino
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on platform - and not just for writers, 16 Feb 2014
I didn't really understand what platform was before I read this, nor how to go about building it! I write, but my husband who is into photography also read it and said it was equally valid for photographers, and I think it could be used for many different areas of endeavour (even your career). The book is easy to read, has lots of good pointers and I have found it invaluable. Highly recommended. I've bought it for two writer friends and recommended it to lots of people.

Craft : Techniques & Projects (Dk Crafts)
Craft : Techniques & Projects (Dk Crafts)
by DK
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Every craft you'll ever need....?!, 19 Dec 2013
This book looks like it has every craft you'll ever need in it! I bought it as my toddler is still in the early days of crafts but I can imagine it would last for years and years as there are very simple things and then more complex ones to try out. Hours of fun on a rainy day...
It's very clear and the photos give you a good idea of what you're trying to do, always a bonus!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11