Profile for Melissa Addey > Reviews

Content by Melissa Addey

Melissa Addey "Melissa" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A real buddy, 7 Aug 2014
These are great, just bought two as my old one got twisted out of shape (not the product's fault, it just got misused by someone that wasn't used to how it works!). You can get loads of shopping/bags etc onto them and it makes your pram much more efficient (especially when their baskets are not that large).

Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (XLarge, Butterscotch)
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (XLarge, Butterscotch)
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 20.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra, 7 Aug 2014
I used this brand last time I was pregnant and have just bought again. Read up on their fitting guide (on their own website) and measure yourself, but they are very soft and giving which is good both during pregnancy and feeding. Shame they are not prettier but hey, it's only for a few months!

Brabantia 266263 Cotton Cover for Ironing Board 124 cm x 38 cm with 8 mm Foam Padding (designs may vary)
Offered by home_essentials
Price: 16.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my old ironing board new again!, 7 Aug 2014
Very good, nice and thick, completely revamped my (very old) ironing board as getting a whole new board is quite expensive, this did a good job of extending my existing board's life! Fairly easy to fit, didn't take too long - but do measure your board and order the right size.

Really Useful 21L Box - Clear
Really Useful 21L Box - Clear
Offered by Office Spot Ltd
Price: 20.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft for kids, 7 Aug 2014
Perfect for craft bits and pieces for my toddler, had loads of little bags and boxes of stuff (feathers, buttons, pipe cleaners etc) and now they are all nicely stored in this box. Really worth getting.

Skip Hop Bibs and Stuff Potette Plus Disposable Liners 30 pack
Skip Hop Bibs and Stuff Potette Plus Disposable Liners 30 pack
Offered by BabyMad Ltd
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the potette, 23 Jun 2014
The potette is brilliant and these bags make life really easy. yes, a bit expensive but very much worth it for the freedom to go out and about with a just-trained toddler. massively recommend.

Potette Plus Green
Potette Plus Green
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best piece of toddler kit, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Potette Plus Green (Baby Product)
This made toilet training a doddle - not being confined to the house made such a difference! We have used it everywhere and even my husband (who was a bit concerned about public spectacles etc!) is totally won over. Very clean, very quick to use. We keep the legs in the upright even when we put it in the bag as it makes it quicker to get out ready for use and we also put maybe 5/6 bags on it ready for use. Best piece of baby/toddler kit I've bought in a long time and really recommend it. My toddler has very long legs (I know some people say it is too small) but he only has to crouch for a minute so it's fine. We even have it in the garden when he's playing out there. Fab.

Children's Cookbook
Children's Cookbook
by Katharine Ibbs
Price: 9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pictures, too sweet, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Children's Cookbook (Hardcover)
This is a lovely recipe book for children, showing very clearly (with photos) each stage of preparation which I think is great. Let down a little bit by it being heavily focused on sweet things (it does also have savoury but is largely weighted towards sweet treats) - nothing against sweet things being included but (as with most children's cookbooks) this has the wrong balance. Kids should be encouraged to cook a whole range of foods, not just snacks and treats. Otherwise, a nice book!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher-clean!, 31 Mar 2014
We had old wooden boards which gradually looked less and less clean and were getting mouldy spots. Bought these as they are dishwasher-proof and they look great. You do get cut marks in them but because they can be properly washed they don't show up much and I feel like they are a lot more hygienic. Very pleased. Also bought the orange one.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Price: 5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars New trousers!, 31 Mar 2014
I had a pair of black linen trousers from next, which were still fine except their dye had faded and they looked a bit grey and old. Would not have worn them out anymore (just for the house) so decided to re-dye them black: they now look like I've just bought a new pair, really pleased.

Car Seat Belt Extender Pack (Type A + Type B) - Adds 20 cm of length - No Installation!
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, made the car seats fit!, 31 Mar 2014
Some older cars have quite short belts (we hire cars when we need them so you can never be sure what yore getting) and children's car seats can be a struggle to fit correctly with them. We bought these and hey presto, the belts work just fine and the car seats are securely fitted. very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11