Profile for Melissa Addey > Reviews

Content by Melissa Addey

Melissa Addey "Melissa" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Skip Hop Bibs and Stuff Potette Plus Disposable Liners 30 pack
Skip Hop Bibs and Stuff Potette Plus Disposable Liners 30 pack
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the potette, 23 Jun 2014
The potette is brilliant and these bags make life really easy. yes, a bit expensive but very much worth it for the freedom to go out and about with a just-trained toddler. massively recommend.

Potette Plus Green
Potette Plus Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best piece of toddler kit, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Potette Plus Green (Baby Product)
This made toilet training a doddle - not being confined to the house made such a difference! We have used it everywhere and even my husband (who was a bit concerned about public spectacles etc!) is totally won over. Very clean, very quick to use. We keep the legs in the upright even when we put it in the bag as it makes it quicker to get out ready for use and we also put maybe 5/6 bags on it ready for use. Best piece of baby/toddler kit I've bought in a long time and really recommend it. My toddler has very long legs (I know some people say it is too small) but he only has to crouch for a minute so it's fine. We even have it in the garden when he's playing out there. Fab.

Children's Cookbook
Children's Cookbook
by Katharine Ibbs
Price: 9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pictures, too sweet, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Children's Cookbook (Hardcover)
This is a lovely recipe book for children, showing very clearly (with photos) each stage of preparation which I think is great. Let down a little bit by it being heavily focused on sweet things (it does also have savoury but is largely weighted towards sweet treats) - nothing against sweet things being included but (as with most children's cookbooks) this has the wrong balance. Kids should be encouraged to cook a whole range of foods, not just snacks and treats. Otherwise, a nice book!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Reversible Chopping Board, Green
Offered by Colanders FBA
Price: 9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher-clean!, 31 Mar 2014
We had old wooden boards which gradually looked less and less clean and were getting mouldy spots. Bought these as they are dishwasher-proof and they look great. You do get cut marks in them but because they can be properly washed they don't show up much and I feel like they are a lot more hygienic. Very pleased. Also bought the orange one.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Velvet Black
Price: 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars New trousers!, 31 Mar 2014
I had a pair of black linen trousers from next, which were still fine except their dye had faded and they looked a bit grey and old. Would not have worn them out anymore (just for the house) so decided to re-dye them black: they now look like I've just bought a new pair, really pleased.

Car Seat Belt Extender Pack (Type A + Type B) - Adds 20 cm of length - No Installation!
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, made the car seats fit!, 31 Mar 2014
Some older cars have quite short belts (we hire cars when we need them so you can never be sure what yore getting) and children's car seats can be a struggle to fit correctly with them. We bought these and hey presto, the belts work just fine and the car seats are securely fitted. very pleased.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Sunflower Yellow
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Sunflower Yellow
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshed clothes!, 31 Mar 2014
I had three white-ish tops, all looking a bit old and not a fresh white anymore. Dyed the three of them yellow and they came out looking like new and a lovely bright shade of yellow. Very pleased as I would not have worn them out anymore in their previous condition.

Minene Booster Cushion with White Dots (Blue)
Minene Booster Cushion with White Dots (Blue)
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but colours might be a problem, 31 Mar 2014
I bought this as my toddler son wanted to sit at the table rather than in a high chair - it's nice and firm, lifts him up to the right level, has a washable cover, all of which are good. But I ordered the blue dotty one and the red striped one arrived instead. I don't particularly care in this instance but I'm deducting a star because I think a lot of people would mind and it's silly of the supplier not to follow people's colour preferences.

Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sunny Lime
Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sunny Lime
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bright colour, long-lasting, 24 Feb 2014
Nice bright colour even with just one coat, pleased with this range (have bought a couple of colours and they're all good quality). Here comes a colourful garden!

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 Dietary Supplement 56 Tablets
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 13.03

4.0 out of 5 stars WAS cheaper than Boots!, 24 Feb 2014
Have always bought vitamins etc at Boots, was quite shocked to see the price difference... and very pleased. Saving me quite a lot.

Update: price now gone up massively... back to Boots! Shame...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11