Profile for Fatmir Sadiku > Reviews

Content by Fatmir Sadiku

Fatmir Sadiku "Fatmir" (Kosovo)

Leather Flip Carry Case for Nokia E72
Leather Flip Carry Case for Nokia E72
Offered by Electric Blush
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 April 2010
Very good product, I highly recomend it to anyone who wears a belt and owns a Nokia E72. Very goood value for the money. I am very satisfied with it.

Nokia CP-391 Elegant Protection Case for Nokia E71/E72 - Black
Nokia CP-391 Elegant Protection Case for Nokia E71/E72 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT, I repeat do not BUY this case, 23 April 2010
It looks very good on the picture, but you will be disappointed. The case is made from high quality materials, but there is nothing good and useful about it.
I swear to god, it is the worst purchase I have made in my life. I would have returned it but the shipping cost was high I am just going to give it to someone if they want it.
COME ON NOKIA, YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED ME.

Try this case instead which is perfect for your E72 Leather Flip Carry Case for Nokia E72
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2013 7:29 PM GMT

Killzone 2 - Platinum Edition (PS3)
Killzone 2 - Platinum Edition (PS3)
Offered by bid2win-ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 26 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Everyone that loves First Person Shooter games must have this game. It's just AWESOME. I can't find the words to describe it.

Journey To The Centre Of The Earth [Blu-ray]
Journey To The Centre Of The Earth [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Brendan Fraser
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars for a Home 3D not so bad, 26 Oct 2009
This is my first 3d blu ray film, 3d efects are very nice. The storyline is lame. And i was seeing green and red for a while after watchin the movie.

All in all not so bad

RAY-BAN - RAYBAN RB3025 W0879 58 mm
RAY-BAN - RAYBAN RB3025 W0879 58 mm
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 53.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sunglasses, 8 Sep 2009
These are my first Ray-Ban sunglasses. I am extremely happy with them. Since I drive about 3 hours a day, they are very good for driving, the vision is perfect.

The delivery by the seller was on time, as promised. So overall, I am very happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend this product to everyone.