Profile for MFP > Reviews

Content by MFP

MFP (Cambridge, UK)

ALL NATURAL 5-HTP ONLY £12.95 for 120 x 100mg capsules Excellent Value Premium Quality 120 x 100mg capsules from Griffonia seed powder. FREE UK DELIVERY
Offered by Good 2 Go health&beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially I took it in the morning with no effect whatsoever but then started taking it before going to bed and my sleep is so m, 20 Feb. 2015
I started taking 5-HTP for my sleep problems a few months ago. Initially I took it in the morning with no effect whatsoever but then started taking it before going to bed and my sleep is so much better! The delivery was super fast! Strongly recommended!

Barcelona FC Football Soccer Backpack Bag
Barcelona FC Football Soccer Backpack Bag
Offered by Das Kinderzimmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame the zip didn't work and no refund possible, 23 Jan. 2013
Bought this backpack for my son's Christmas present as he is a big Barcelona fan; he loved it and didn't look at any other present. It looks fantastic but unfortunately, the zip wasn't very smooth and a week after use it stopped working completely. I contacted the seller but to my disappointment, as I had bought the bag 2 months earlier (buying well in advance, as many of us do, to make sure I had the perfect present for my son) there was no option for a refund or replacement, as it had exceeded the returns period. This is apparently the legislation, but I find it really unfair. You don't expect a £20 bag (plus £5.50 delivery!) to fail in a week! The seller offered a delivery discount in a future order, but as I'm not satisfied with the product or the service I'm not going to take it. Very frustrating!

BRAINtastic Version 2 Maths ONE
BRAINtastic Version 2 Maths ONE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Mac OS X, 21 April 2012
Had to send this software back as it didn't work on Mac OS X, although that was stated in the product description

The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set (The Chronicles of Narnia)
The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set (The Chronicles of Narnia)
by C. S. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice set but very small font, 19 April 2012
I bought this set for my 7 years old who loves reading. He is a fun of fantasy books like Beast Quest and is absolutely in love with Narnia films. Despite the fact these are children books the font is far too small for them. I know it may not be aimed exactly to 7 years old but to be honest with you, the font is too small even for me. In the book preview it was shown an earlier version and the font looked bigger. It is a shame, really. That's the only reason why I gave a 3 star rating, otherwise delivery and packaging were brilliant and the set looks good.

Good Food: 101 Picnics & Packed Lunches: Triple-tested Recipes
Good Food: 101 Picnics & Packed Lunches: Triple-tested Recipes
by Sharon Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 30 Mar. 2011
The book is plenty of ideas but in my opinion some of them are a bit too sophisticated for picnics or packed lunches

Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics Pirates
Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics Pirates

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 30 Mar. 2011
My 4 and 6 years old boys love theses mosaics. Having done the jungle one before, this pirate set is a bit more complicated because some of the patterns look pretty similar but I labeled them on the back and they soon got used to them.

100+ Fun Ideas for Practising Modern Foreign Languages in the Primary Classroom: Activities for Developing Oracy and Literacy Skills
by Sue Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!!, 30 Mar. 2011
I got lots of ideas from this book to run a language after school club, not being a teacher, just a helpful mum! Recommended

Dora the Explorer Towcho Kids Poncho Pal New
Dora the Explorer Towcho Kids Poncho Pal New

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Sept. 2010
Nice towel quality and great size for my friend's 5 years old...Very useful after her swimming lessons

Stories of Dragons (Young Reading (Series 1)) (Young Reading Series One)
Stories of Dragons (Young Reading (Series 1)) (Young Reading Series One)
by Christopher Rawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 15 Sept. 2010
My 5 years old son loves all dragon and knight stories and has enjoyed this book very much

Charlie Cook's Favourite Book: Book and CD Pack (Book & CD)
Charlie Cook's Favourite Book: Book and CD Pack (Book & CD)
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 4 Oct. 2009
Nice story, although I didn't like it as much as other titles from same authors