ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

Clever Dog: The Secrets Your Dog Wants You to Know
by Sarah Whitehead
Price: 10.53

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog ate it., 10 Nov 2013
Yes my dog really ate the book, or part of it anyway, so she seemed to enjoy it. Myself, I bought this because one of my beautiful Beagles seemed untrainable. It is a good read and does have some good tips in it. Just read it before leaving on a low shelf with a corner sticking out!!!! Recommended.

Honkytonk University
Honkytonk University
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Honkytonk University (Audio CD)
As I've said before, Toby does not do bad albums. Every song on this album is class. And the way he can big himself up with country comedy, as in the title track is great. I own all his stuff and this is just as good

I'm From The Country [Us Import]
I'm From The Country [Us Import]
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 Nov 2013
I bought this last year on a whim as I'm a big country music fan but hadn't listened to Tracy before. I was not disappointed. He has a great voice and sings great songs that you love from first hearing. The album flows brilliantly from one song into the next. Highly recommended.

How Do You Like Me Now?!
How Do You Like Me Now?!
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like??, 10 Nov 2013
Toby Keith does not do bad albums. If you like Toby, you will love this album. Also, any fella that has had a break-up he didn't want at the time, will love the title track. The best country artist around at the minute.

All Over The Road
All Over The Road
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 12.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great follow up, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: All Over The Road (Audio CD)
Another brilliant album to follow up his first. Great sound, great lyrics, great voice. Definitely one for modern country fans that you listen to over and over again.

Man I Want To Be
Man I Want To Be
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Man I Want To Be (Audio CD)
One of the best country albums I have ever bought. Everything on it is powerful, especially his voice and the lyrics of most of the songs will mean something to everyone. If you like American country with a booming country voice, get this album. I promise it will not disappoint.

A.M.
A.M.
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars He does it again, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: A.M. (Audio CD)
Another great album from Chris Young. A lot of people thought he would be a one hit wonder but is albums are as good or better each time. The Man I Want To Be and Neon were fantastic follow ups to his first album and this one will not disappoint either. Great voice and going to be a legend.

Spitfire
Spitfire
Price: 11.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new album, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Spitfire (Audio CD)
Great new album from Leann Rimes. Nothing not to like on it. Obviously a lot of stuff taken from her personal life but comes out well in song. Well worth a listen. Amazingly strong voice.

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 15 Jan 2012
Kenny is very under-rated and true he may have had a few years off the boil but I'll put this down to his miscalculation in marrying Zellwegger. BUT, this is one of his best. The whole album is filled with great numbers. Track 7, "Never Goin to Fell Like This Again" will strike chord with every man in the world, I dare you to test it!! Whereas track 2 will make the hardiest man shed a tear. As for the other tracks - brilliant. One of the top 5 albums I've ever bought.

Here For a Good Time
Here For a Good Time
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic George, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Here For a Good Time (Audio CD)
First and foremost, this is George Strait, so you know its going to be good. The title track is one of the best tunes of the year. If you are a traditional country fan you will love this album. Loaded with great country tracks from one of the masters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3