Profile for John > Reviews

5 Feet 1.5M MM Male to Male SVGA VGA Monitor Extension Cable - Blue
5 Feet 1.5M MM Male to Male SVGA VGA Monitor Extension Cable - Blue
Offered by EROLLING

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 16 Dec 2013
This product works exactly as it should, which is pretty much all you can expect. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap replacement cable. The plug heads themselves aren't too big either, which is handy for using on monitors, like mine, that don't allow a great deal of clearance around the socket.

Swees® New Premium Flip S View PU Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 Siv I9500 + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - White
Offered by Goldream UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 5 Dec 2013
This is NOT a premium product, however it does exactly what it says it does. The back cover fits the phone perfectly well, although it is deeper than the standard cover, leaving the phone slightly thicker than normal. The front cover has a nice finish and works perfectly as an s-view cover, allowing you to view information through the window, as well as answer/reject calls and sleep/snooze alarms. The stylus works OK, although the head is too big to be used for precise work. I don't use a stylus anyway so this wasn't an issue for me. You are also supplied with a screen protector and cloth wipe.

Overall the product has a slightly cheap feel to it, so if build quality is the be-all-and-end-all for you then this isn't what you want, however for the price you pay it is an absolute bargain.

Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB 3G/4G Black - UK SIM Free Unlocked Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB 3G/4G Black - UK SIM Free Unlocked Smartphone
Offered by HEARTBIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality phone, 15 Nov 2013
I bought this particular phone mainly for the size of it's screen, as I mainly use them for watching Netflix or reading via the Kindle app. Whilst I was a little apprehensive about the supposed lack of build quality compared to it's peers, I decided that having a phone that was tailored to my needs was more important to me than a smaller phone made of spaceage materials. I have to say though, I can't see what the fuss is about with the build quality. The phone is solid enough, and considering I, like 99% of people, use some sort of case then the issue really seems moot. The phone is really quick, and handles everything you throw at it with ease. The screen itself is wonderful, and watching video on it is a real pleasure. It even makes calls and sends texts too. There's even a "simple" mode which seems to be aimed at iOS converts, it removes some of the more fiddly android OS options and makes the phone behave a bit more iPhone-y, good for idiots and old women alike.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, 17 Dec 2012
Buy it. Buy it for your family, buy it for your friends.

£2 each for a cracking stocking filler. No excuses.