Profile for kangaroo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Brueder Mannesmann M 1076 Eyelet Pliers
Brueder Mannesmann M 1076 Eyelet Pliers

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with it, 18 Sep 2014
I bought this from amazon es, same asin / same product. I review here as Im not sure they let me
write in english on the es site. Nevermind, :-) The pliers are good and sturdy, no complaints,
i would've given it 5 stars but I had to get the needle files out and file off quite some burr here and there,
which took only a minute to be fair, and other than that - costs a 3rd of the Rapid equvialent and does the job
just Fine.

Meridian Organic Light Tahini 270 g (Pack of 6)
Meridian Organic Light Tahini 270 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 Sep 2014
Happy with it. Nutty taste, not acidic. Leave upside down in the fridge overnight before first use to make it mix, I've been told. And it works..

Silverline 792084 1/4-inch TCT Router Bit Set 12-Piece 1/4-inch
Silverline 792084 1/4-inch TCT Router Bit Set 12-Piece 1/4-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars they are ok, 11 Sep 2014
Sufficient for the odd job. As others pointed out, the bearings arent great and needs greasing before first use.

Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System
Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System
Offered by TT WARES

5.0 out of 5 stars best sharpener, 11 Sep 2014
Bought as a gift. It's a 5 star quality product and it put a five star smile on the birthday boys face. He hunts and needs a sharp knife. This is not a review as such, just posting to give this product the credit it deserves.

Pentel fabric fun pastel dye sticks - in a pack of 15 assorted colours
Pentel fabric fun pastel dye sticks - in a pack of 15 assorted colours

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous rich colours., 1 Sep 2014
great selection of colours. theyre not to soft, not too hard, just perfect. Not much else to say, your creativity is the limit.Just remember to read the instructions. The colours have to be ironed on or they will wash off.

Beurer Express Flexi Tip Thermometer (White/ Yellow)
Beurer Express Flexi Tip Thermometer (White/ Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars glad to have found it, 28 Aug 2014
how difficult it turned out to be finding a good thermometer... so far we've tried a cheap Omron and
a braun thermoscan + a few others but cant say i made friends with either of them.
I was very happy to find this Beurer. It is the quickes and most reliable ve;we tried. very happy with .

Britax Duo Plus Summer Cover (Blue)
Britax Duo Plus Summer Cover (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading description, 22 Aug 2014
It's clearly stated in the description:
"You can also use it [..] while the original cover is being washed."
From which I could only assume it is suitable for replacing the original cover.
Which it cannot as it is just an elastic throw-over-cover with no padding what so ever.

I finally got the sewing machine out and repaired the old cover incl mounting a new pull cord all around the edge so it wouldn't keep coming off, and stuck this cover on top for looks.
So all good in the end, but 'jeeez what a heap of hassle.

The cover is nice and cozy by the way, shame it's just not at all what was advertised - hence one star only.

XXL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Dustproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Blue/Silver Extra Extra Larger + storage Carry bag
Offered by CN tip-top

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 04 harley FXSTI, 31 July 2014
great dust cover. just about big enough for a 04 harley FXSTI with saddlebags and tall backrest.

AgfaPhoto HP No. 940 XL C4908AE Ink Catridge for HP Officejet PRO 8000 - Magenta

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice knowing you Agfa, 30 July 2014
I bought a set of Cyan Magenta and Yellow, thinking Agfa is a brand I can trust.
What a mistake to make. I just inserted the yellow cartridge a few weeks ago (All 3 bought to keep as spare half a year ago), and it reported "HP re-manufactured-something" on the display - but I thought nothing of it. Now, a few weeks later after printing some 10 b/w pages- it reports the yellow as empty. I _ALWAYS_ use original HP cartridges and _NEVER_ had problems
but thought i'd make an exception because these are made by Agfa - and are slightly cheaper.
What a mistake to make... Can I go through the hazzle of contacting amazon, explaining, wrap them up, go to the postoffice, possibly pay return postage (from spain), ..? .. no. In that sense this is borderline Fraud, as the manufacturer probably gambles on these facts - not having to face returns as it just is to much fuzz for the average consumer.

I am NOT happy - nice knowing you, Agfa.

EDIT: .. I contacted Amazon by chat, and within 5 minutes and without any quibble, they refunded me the 3 cartridges even though I bought them some 6 months ago. Lesson learnt (for the n'th time): ALWAYS buy from amazon and _NEVER_ buy re-manufactured ink cartridges!

AgfaPhoto HP No. 940 XL C4907AE Ink Catridge for HP Officejet PRO 8000 - Cyan
AgfaPhoto HP No. 940 XL C4907AE Ink Catridge for HP Officejet PRO 8000 - Cyan

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice knowing you Agfa, 30 July 2014

I am NOT happy - nice knowing you, Agfa.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20