Profile for Mrs M > Reviews

Content by Mrs M

Mrs M

MadCase® Ultra Thin Apple iPhone 5c Transparent Clear Air light case cover with Stylus pen and screen protector
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Sep 2013
I have the 5c iPhone and bought this cover. It comes with a screen protector and stylus. The case is a good fit and the screen protector is also good. Stylus does not work. Would recommend the cover as good fit and very good value. Does the job and like its appearance and is light weight which is an advantage.

iTALKonline Sticky (NO GLUE) Universal Mat Anti-Slip In Car Dashboard Horizontal Mobile Phone Holder For Apple iPhone 5 (2012)
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Anti slip mat, 13 Sep 2013
I bought this for my phone as I like to use the navigation and although the matt stays in position the phone does not. As soon as you accelerate or turn left or right the phone falls off. You have to drive very carefully or the phone falls off. The design needs to be reconsidered. Would not recommend this product, waste of money.

Silver clutch handbag
Silver clutch handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little clutch bag, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Silver clutch handbag (Luggage)
I bought this bag after reading the reviews. I think it is a lovely bag. It is very soft and can fit more than I thought as some people had said it was very small. It comes with a long and short chain. I used the short chain and it did not snag my silk dress. Nice little bag.

Looped Ribbon & Feather Fascinator With Gem On Headband Red Ref: 9067
Looped Ribbon & Feather Fascinator With Gem On Headband Red Ref: 9067
Offered by Just Jackies Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking fascinator, 9 July 2012
This is a very nice product. Nicely made and just the right size to sit on the side. It is not too big and not too small and the colour is as shown so matched my red dress beautifully. I bought this item to wear to a wedding and was very pleased with it.