Profile for Ad-R > Reviews

Ad-R

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patch, 7 Sep 2011
Great patch, nice and thick, looks fantastic and a great size too, it fits perfect! Well worth every penny!And nice colours too!

G Force Exhaust Wrap 50mm Wide x 30 Metres (100ft)
G Force Exhaust Wrap 50mm Wide x 30 Metres (100ft)
Offered by Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what u pay for... But done the job!, 7 Sep 2011
Good product, but lost colouring pretty quickly, nothing a coat of heat proof paint won't sort... Just a pain that it needs doing. Other than that I am pleased... Oh and they smoke on first few uses and smell like burnt plastic, but that's ok.. apparently

iHome iA100ZC App-Enhanced Alarm Clock with Bluetooth and FM Radio for iPad, iPhone and iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in every aspect!, 6 Aug 2011
The styling is superb and clean, non offensive and modern. The sound quality from the bongiovi system is emence! It fills the room with clarity and depth and I have put it through it's paces believe... I play a wide range of music from jazz to rock to classical to dubstep and reggae. It has not failed me yet, and well worth every penny! The Bluetooth is very handy too, I never thought I would use it though, however I was wrong I use it very often and very very pleased with this product. I have even had it in the garden and yet it still keeps all clarity an depth.... Absolutly outstanding! you cannof go wrong! A must have!

Atomic Accessories TVR Sport Steering Wheel (PS3/PS2)
Atomic Accessories TVR Sport Steering Wheel (PS3/PS2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolical service and wrong product sent to me, 13 Jan 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this above product for the playstation 3 on the 1st december 2010, after not receiving it on the expected date which was 6-9 December, I tried to contact gameseek, with no luck, the only way I could contact them is emailing them through amazon. I emailed them about dozen times and only received 2 replies, I was very frustrated with them, on the 7th jan 2011, I received my package, only to find that the fools had sent me out the Xbox 360 version! I am so disappointed with the service, I will not be using them ever again and recommend that no one ever does! If u have ordered anything I wish you luck!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12