Profile for A. Eastman Owhoka > Reviews

Content by A. Eastman Owhoka

A. Eastman Owhoka (Walthamstow, London United Kingdom)

Elizabethan Neck Ruffle - Kids Costume Accessory
Elizabethan Neck Ruffle - Kids Costume Accessory
Offered by Character Fancy Dress
Price: 3.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ruffle, 30 Dec 2013
My daughter used this product to finish of a judges costume for career day at school. Along with her wig and glasses, she looked fab

Tastes Like Home: My Caribbean Cookbook
Tastes Like Home: My Caribbean Cookbook
by Cynthia Nelson
Price: 15.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful taste of home cooking, 5 Dec 2012
This book is great for second generation cooks like myself who don't always have the instinctive way of cooking that many of our elders do. Having said that I have bought four copies so far and gifted them to both novice and experienced cooks alike. They have all been delighted.

Please, Baby, Please
Please, Baby, Please
by Spike Lee
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tale, 18 Jun 2010
This review is from: Please, Baby, Please (Paperback)
Just recieved this book this morning, and it has become an instant favourite in my household. In a matter of hours both my 3 and 4yr girls, have already memorised the story, each using the repetitive nature of the text to learn individual words.

The illustrations are BEAUTIFUL, Kadir Nelson has produced wonderfully lifelike images. His work in "Just the two of us" is just as good.

Philips 32PW9595 32" Real Flat 100Hz Widescreen TV Brown Leather
Philips 32PW9595 32" Real Flat 100Hz Widescreen TV Brown Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 17 Jun 2004
This TV is both technically brilliant, with a flawless sharp picture, with at the same time classic good looks.
The built in leather stand sounds crazy when you first hear about it but in actuality the casing is sophisticated rather than showy.
As you can tell, I love it