Profile for Robo maker > Reviews

Orion Delta 3D Printer
Orion Delta 3D Printer
Price: £1,290.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well out of the box, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Orion Delta 3D Printer (Accessory)
This worked beautifully right out of the packaging which is more than I can say for my makergear mosaic printer. The design is good and watching the thing work is mesmerising. Looking forward to lots of use out of this.

The Last Dark (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant Book 4)
The Last Dark (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best ..., 9 May 2014
The characters in this whole series have always had a hard time of things but this last trilogy they seem to do nothing but struggle. I found it tough going and only finished because I am quite stubborn myself when it comes to completing a task.

Startech.com DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter
Startech.com DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 9 Feb 2014
I cannot understand why Sapphire Radeon R7 260X cards with displayports need this adapter to make my third monitor work, but they do and this does the job perfectly

The Sorcerer's House
The Sorcerer's House

5.0 out of 5 stars classic Gene, 29 May 2013
No one tells it like Gene, and this novel is no exception. I have liked all his work since I discovered the shadow of the torturer 30 years ago so maybe I'm biased, but I really enjoyed this

600 Hours of Edward
600 Hours of Edward

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside asbergers, 20 April 2013
I really felt I was seeing life for an Asbergers sufferer. The book was fascinating all the way through. It ends on a high note, perhaps a little too high, but it certainly gave me a lift.

Neewer 58Mm 0.45X Wide Angle Lens ~Including Lens Bag~ For Canon Rebel T1I Xt Xs Xsi Xti + More! 58 Mm
Offered by standbyonglobal ships from HK (3-18 working days delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more ?, 23 Mar 2011
I'm entirely happy with this, I've got some stunning shots with my Canon 60D. I no longer stare enviously at extremely expensive 'real' wide angle lenses ....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2012 8:09 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 23 Mar 2011
I tried a cheap case which was horrible, then I was stupid enough to buy a Quirky cloak - absolutely useless. This has a quality feel to it and does a good job.

Casio Gents Watch Radio LCW-M150TD-1AER
Casio Gents Watch Radio LCW-M150TD-1AER

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be my ultimate watch, 23 Mar 2011
I had a cheaper model waveceptor for six years before this and although I loved the solar power and atomic accuracy, I never liked the platic bits on the case. I spent a long time looking at other watches, Omega's etc, but always came back to the fact that I wanted the technical features of waveceptor, but in a quality package. I finally found this after much searching - it's just brilliant. Slim, elegant, indestructible (sapphire and titanium) - it looks and feels like a much more expensive watch.

Sigma PC15 Heart Rate Monitor
Sigma PC15 Heart Rate Monitor

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, not what I thought it was, 23 Mar 2011
I stupidly assumed that this watch would measure my 'sedentary' calorie usage to aid my dieting. This is not the case. When used as an exercise monitor it does exactly what it should.

Duragadget Multi-Angle Black Leather iPad Case with Stand Plus Screen Protector for Apple iPad WIFI and 3G (iPad 1 only)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 30 Jun 2010
The case does protect the iPad, the magnetic catches are effective, and the stand is useful and flexible. BUT it does look rather cheap and the case obscures the screen slightly - the iPad is slightly loose in the case and can slip a few mm. You get what you pay for I guess.

Page: 1 | 2