Profile for WereWolfBob > Reviews

Content by WereWolfBob

WereWolfBob (Morecambe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Safekom 31 In 1 Mini Precision Screwdriver Torx Hex Star Repair Tool Set Kit Mobile Pc

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap, get quality (again!), 8 Feb. 2016
I have bought a lot of cherap things from Amazon and ebay, all of which are good quality. I bought this toolkit which is small and compact to be able to service my Asha 302 and it does the job perfectly. The tool kit is worth more than the £2.85 paid as all of the tools look good quality. I am really pleased with this. I wasn't expecting a lot for the price but I got well in excess of what I paid for, the postage alone actually meant I got this for almost free! If you are looking for specialist tools especially for servicing mobiles then this toolkit will be fine :-)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Delicate Beautiful Silver Bangle Bracelet with Snowflake Carved,925 silver jewellery.Arrives in a pretty gift bag.
Offered by Yue's Amazing store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all for the price, 21 Dec. 2015
Bought this as a christmas gift for my fiancee and she likes it. It does look a bit cheap admittedly but under certain lights can look quite pretty. The adjustable size is a bonus to! Great as a starter into jewellery. I am not expecting this bangle to last very long, ie to tarnish but it looks fine at the moment.

SODIAL(R) Men's Stainless Steel Curb Chain Band Ring UK Size: T 1/2 - Silver
SODIAL(R) Men's Stainless Steel Curb Chain Band Ring UK Size: T 1/2 - Silver
Offered by PGTA

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice if you like this sort of design, 21 Dec. 2015
I ordered this ring as it was less than a pound and I rarely wear rings. The chain spins round the ring its self but it is fine apart from that. In all honesty I ordered this to just use temporarily so I can get used to wearing rings again lol :-)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Parker S0159960 Vector Fountain Pen, Medium Nib, Gift Box - Red with Stainless Steel Trim

4.0 out of 5 stars My Fiancee loves this pen!, 13 Oct. 2015
My fiancee has been using this pen for a month or so and she says it is fine. She was using it to write out our wedding plans... how romantic :-) It is a good pen and worth the money paid for it. Buy cheap and get quality as I often find :-)

Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout
Logitech Keyboard K120 for Business - UK layout

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not the greatest, 2 Oct. 2015
This keyboard is alright and was all I could afford from ebay. I found it was a customer return which later I found out why. It had a terrible habit of repeating letters likke thhhis which becomes incredibly irritating after a while. However the mouse I also got with it is a pleasure to use, smooth and comfortable. I returned the keyboard, and use my other which is better (K270)

Western Digital WD10EZEX Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache SATA 6.0 GB/s 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars THESE DRIVES HAVE NO WARRANTY!!! + Update, 2 Oct. 2015
UPDATE BELOW.
Origianl comment: 2/5 stars
I have been using and buying WD drives for 12 years with hardly any complaints and I have bought this one before with no problems. The first problem I had was the serial number was spat oput by the WD website as invalid. I contacted WD who are/have dealt with it. Then a week later I found the drive playing up, not being recognised by an otherwise fine motherboard. When I used HDTune pro it threw up HUNDREDS of BAD sectors, I was absolutely DISGUSTED. I have never had this problem before ESPECIALLY with WD drives. I reckon (and hope) that I was sent a dud drive as the packaging was the WORST I have ever seen, just LOOSE in a box!

I have since returned this drive and received a refund even before it even got back to the Amazon warehouse, EXCELLENT service! I have since ordered another drive from ebay with the hope it should be ok.

The problem is that there is only really two choices of har drive brand (except for ssd which are still far too expensive) which is WD or Seagate (absolute junk!) because Samsung and Toshiba drives are made by junkgate to :-(

UPDATE: Oct. 13th
I bought the exct drive from Ebay for the same price and it has been absolutely FLAWLESS, and it has got a two year warranty. I think I just got unlucky this timeas I also ordered two used drives from ebay and they to are fine. I have decided to upgrade this review to four stars as I just think I got unlucky with an occasional bad drive :-)

However I still stand by what I said about Seagate and derivative makes likes Samsung, Toshiba, Lacie, and Maxtor, all made by Seagate, are unreliable.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars The MSI & Asrock equivalent are better, 16 July 2015
I bought this motherboard two years ago and it failed last week. It is ok, but since it broke down I have been using my Asrock and MSI G41M motherboards and noticed they are BOTH quicker.
Gigabyte have promised to do a warranty repair but it will cost £10 in postage as they also charge for return postage!!!
Disappointed in this, will be reluctant to buy another gigabyte product again.

Octigen JK-302DM USB Multimedia Keyboard - Black
Octigen JK-302DM USB Multimedia Keyboard - Black
Offered by MegaValue

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LOAD OF RUBBISH-NOW TRASHED, 11 July 2015
I was in need of some new keyboards owning five computers. So I bought two of these (Ebay) for just less than £10. They are just cheap and NASTY. Like other reviewers have said the key layout is awkward and the whole thing just seems to be cheaply made. When I went to register the keyboards I found that Octigen.com is no longer available!???? So that isn't great either. I ended up trashing the keyboards I ordered because they both had a really irritating habit of repeating letters likke thhhhis whhhhen I havven't actually typed them!!! I really hate that as it smacks of cheapness. I have now managed to get hold of some rejected Logitech keyboards for half price (still considerably more expensive) but at least they will be RELIABLE unlike these pieces of CRAP.
AVOID. I just don't understand the positive reviews, it can't be the company employees as Octigen has stopped trading!!!! :-S

Domire Bike Bicycle Clip Clamp Mount Bracket Front Light Flashlight Holder(2 pcs)
Offered by guangdayiyg

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap and get QUALITY (again!), 6 July 2015
This does exactly what it says. It saves the hassle of buying another torch for the bike. And it isn't flimsy at all. It holds the torch very snugly and will be fantastic for the bike at night or even during the day since the light is very bright. The torch will hold a standard 2000 lumens CREE XM-L T6 LED very easily or any torch with this calibre.

3 Meter VGA 15 Pin Male to Male Plug Computer Monitor Cable Wire Cord
3 Meter VGA 15 Pin Male to Male Plug Computer Monitor Cable Wire Cord
Offered by Universal Color

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, ONLY buy for LOW END use like security for example, 6 July 2015
I bought this lead as I need an extra one for general use. The picture on the monitor looks slightly smeary and it isn't screened very well so it allows interference onto the monitor from external sources. Unlike a GOOD lead which suppresses interference this one does not. So instead of throwing it away I have set it up to use with my security monitor. The only saving grace of this lead is the LENGTH makes it easier to move the security monitor unlike my other lead which was too short. Hence why two stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5