Profile for Ginnie's mum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cooking With Fernet Branca
Cooking With Fernet Branca

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 22 Feb 2014
Deleted this one quite quickly just not my thing despite sounding promising, I am sure some people would enjoy it just not me

Dr Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth
Dr Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth
Offered by Ideal Home projects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
These little cloths are like a flannel but they really work collecting any colour that comes out in the wash. They last for 30 washes & the packet has a chart on the back which I cut out & just mark off every time I put it in the machine. Have been using them for a long time now much better thant the little disposable ones which may be cheaper but I found they got stuck in the outlet in my washing machine.

The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)
The Wildest Week of Daisy Wyler (A raucous Tom Sharpe style comedy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Might just be me, 22 Feb 2014
Could not get interested in this book at all & gaave up in the end & deleted from my library

Plastic Boot Jack from Mark Todd
Plastic Boot Jack from Mark Todd
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Plastic Boot Jack from Mark Todd
I no longer have to pull my husbans wellies off for him, he was sceptical that such a cheap item would be any good but it is just great. Although I never had a problem getting my wellies off I also use it as I just like it.

Gadgets World Multi colour Pull Tab PU Leather Pouch Cover Case Only Fits for Samsung C3590,C3595,C3592. (Red)
Offered by GADGETS WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 22 Feb 2014
While I like this cover I think the pull tab could be a bit longer with a catch on it so that it could clip over to stop the phone falling out if you pick the case up the wrong way round.

SAMSUNG GT-C3590 RED
SAMSUNG GT-C3590 RED
Offered by A2B Shopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little phone, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: SAMSUNG GT-C3590 RED (Electronics)
Love this little phone not to complicated while it does have a host of features. One of the things I like as with my past samsung it can be set to make a repeat signal on the receipt of a text message until you read it so you can never miss a text, which for me is very useful.

Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Offered by Spider Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shredder, 22 Feb 2014
Good shredder, no silly extras that you do not need just does what it says. Has good sized bin so not constantly having to empty it.

Prices Chefs Candle in Tin - Eliminates Odour Cooking Cooks Kitchen - TRIPLE PACK
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy candles, 22 Feb 2014
I love these candles good size, pleasant smell, which doesn't just mask bad smells it gets rid of them., light before you start cooking.

Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Iso Wellington Boots, Bronze, 7 UK
Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Iso Wellington Boots, Bronze, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm wellies, 1 Feb 2014
These wellies are everything I would expect from Aigle they look good, are very good in slippy conditions & keep my feet lovely & warm.

Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier Stand Mixer - Silver
Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier Stand Mixer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kenwood Chef, 4 Mar 2013
Brilliant mixer it was a replacement for a kenwood chef which gave me 30 years service, so if this comes up to that I will be very pleased. Very little has changed really just a few little tweeks on my old model.

Page: 1 | 2