Profile for Ben > Reviews

Content by Ben

Ben

Corsair Obsidian 650D CC650DW-1 Aluminum Mid Tower ATX Enthusiast Computer Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 April 2014
I honestly can't think of anything better for this case. Its huge, it has ever feature you could want and easy cable management. The only thing I would note is that you need an extra adapter for the 3.0 USB ports as they have USB ports internally and externally (which is normal). The case is well made and looks amazing, and I just love the fan controller to top it off, but make sure you buy 3 pin fans, as 4 pin ones don't fit with the fan controller, not that it affected me as the only extra one I bought was a silent one anyway, but I would highly recommend this case to anyone.

Neet® - 1m - HDMI to DVI Digital HD Video Cable - HIGH-SPEED - 1080p Full HD - ADVANCED LEAD
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready great, 10 Oct 2013
Not much to say really but they work well, and they won't break like my other cheaper ones because they are made to a higher quality. Would totally recommend.

BenQ GL2460 24-inch Widescreen LED Multi Media Monitor 1920 x 1080 (Thin Bezel)
BenQ GL2460 24-inch Widescreen LED Multi Media Monitor 1920 x 1080 (Thin Bezel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Aug 2013
Great product, pretty much what it was described as. I would add it doesn't have speakers, not that it matters to me.

1m 3.5mm Jack Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold Plated / Audio / Stereo / Male to Male
Offered by World of Data Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 1 July 2013
It's terrible connection, I only used it once after i found out it just made a constant crackle through my headset, and I had to hold it in place for it to do just a semi-decent connection. Do not buy, spend slightly more on a cable.

Plantronics GameCom 780 PC Gaming Headset
Plantronics GameCom 780 PC Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headset, 1 July 2013
At first I was a bit hesitant with this headset, as I have a big head and it didn't feel comfortable and it felt like it squashed my head slightly, (i have a huge head) but after a week of using it seems to have eased up a bit and now feels much more comfortable.
The sound quality is excellent as well as the mic, which is amazing for the price.
To summarise, for the price it is an excellent headset. It has all the features of a good headset, but not quite refined to quite as good build quality and the only real downside is that it doesn't fit on your head quite as well as you may hope, but that is greatly outweighed by the price.

XP400 Xbox 360 & PS3 Headset - CAN/EU
XP400 Xbox 360 & PS3 Headset - CAN/EU
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 22 April 2013
If you have a PS3 or Xbox, and you play games like Call of duty or Battlefield, then this is a great headset to purchase. The sound is fantastic, as there is virtually no crackling at all unlike most other headsets. It's very comfortable and I could easily use it all day if I really wanted to. This headset is also a great solution to having a wireless headset, because the is no interference as it automatically changes frequency when there is interference, so having multiple Bluetooth devices in the room will no affect sound quality. I have to say this is one of the best headsets for it's price range, as it has amazing quality and comfort as well as offering Dolby Digital 5.1, which can honestly make a difference in FPS multilayer games, and I would like to add that this isn't the headset for you if that is not your normal type of game, as in other gaming genres, there is not a need for surround sound, and so a cheaper alternative should be found in my opinion. I would only not suggest getting this headset, if you want to invest more money into one and get better surround sound and the ability to stream music via Bluetooth, then I would suggest getting the XP 510 for Xbox users, or the XP 51 for PS3 users as they both have Dolby Digital 7.1 surround sound, which in my opinion isn't totally necessary. Overall it's amazing!

Samsung WiFi Link Stick
Samsung WiFi Link Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 April 2012
i liked this product and it's good but as my router is quite a while away it doesn't really pick it up so if the detection range is increased it would be 5 star but still is very good and easy to and i would recomend if your not too far away from your router, i have a samsung tv so i think it's designed for that so i would research a bit more if your using another brand.

Samsung WIS12ABGN Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN Wireless Dongle

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar 2012
Don't listen to the others all you do is plug it in and go to the smart menu and go to network setting and connect it to your hub then just go to apps download iplayer and you have it took 5 mins so easy other reviews are wrong but you cant get 4od or itv player which is bad and there are other apps but mostly pointless