Profile for Serwan > Reviews

Content by Serwan

Serwan

Faber-Castell TK-Fine Vario L 135700 Retractable Pencil Refill Thickness 0.7 mm Barrel Colour Green

5.0 out of 5 stars This is it, 7 Oct 2014
This is a piece of luxury. One can produce various line shades with ease.

Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Offered by ADCQ

5.0 out of 5 stars best fine liners by far, 7 Oct 2014
These fine liners are by far my favourite pens. They produce very fine lines and it is always plesant to use them. I recommend it to any architecture students!

Samsung UE40H5000AKXXU 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Slim LED TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 40 inc tv so far, 19 Sep 2014
It is by far one of the best led tv i have owned. The screen is just perfect. With an apple tv 3, i can now watch full hd movies on the go. The tv is slim, beautiful and stylish.

Helix 300mm Metric Triangular Scale Rule K93070
Helix 300mm Metric Triangular Scale Rule K93070

3.0 out of 5 stars it is ok but numbers get fade after sometime, 30 April 2014
I bought same ruler from a different brand and I really loved it. though I gave it to my sister as she also doing architecture. I decided to buy a new one. I could not able to find the one that I previously used it so I found this one and here are the cons and pros:

Pros: 1-it contains most of the scales that any one need it.
2- the colour lines make it easy to find the correct scale when you work.

Cons:
1- after some regular use I notices the numbers getting fade and hard to read.

Aristo AH23412 Folding Square 12 Inch
Aristo AH23412 Folding Square 12 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars best set square, 30 April 2014
well This is by far the best Set square for architecture students like me. I really recommend this for any architecture students

SPY: A Handbook
SPY: A Handbook
by Harry Ferguson

4.0 out of 5 stars great book with great details, 30 April 2014
This review is from: SPY: A Handbook (Paperback)
well this book is really good and contains some great information. however it will be even better if you watch the documentary first. you can watch it on youtube ( all 10 episodes).

I rate it with 4 stars because I think each single book should come with a documentary CD so people can watch it before start reading it.

Koolertron Multi-Functional Outdoor Bag DSLR SLR Camera Canvas Shoulder Bag Backpack For Sony Canon Nikon Olympus 15" Laptop UMPC

5.0 out of 5 stars this my bag!, 22 Feb 2013
I have never expected this bag to be like this!! it is fantastic and it has lots of pockets.. I can keep my canon 500d with ef 24-105L lens with its hoos. also there is still space for another camera.. I really recommend this

Hahnel Triad 40 Lite Professional Light Weight Aluminium Alloy 4-Section Tripod with 360º Lock-in System Ball Head and Free Carrying Case

1.0 out of 5 stars two bottoms were messing!!!, 22 Feb 2013
I just opned mine and two bottoms were messing!!! I dont get it why... it looks nice and packaging were perfect

Neewer Digital Timer Remote EZA-C1 For Canon Powershot G10 /G11/EOS 1000D(Rebel Xs)/500D(Rebel X1i)/450D(Rebel Xsi)/400D(Rebel Xti)/350D(Rebel Xt)/300D/300/300V/50E/50/33/30
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am addicted to it, 17 Feb 2013
I have had any expireance in time-lapse so I bought this one. it arrived very soon which was out of my expecation.

it works perfect I have shot lots of photos and it is great for time lapse.

the only con is there is no switch to turn on and off...

IR Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS 500D/550D RC-6
IR Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS 500D/550D RC-6
Offered by iTekLife Global

4.0 out of 5 stars It works fantastic, 17 Feb 2013
it is best remote ever, cheap and works just like the original one on EOS 500d.. I have tested in different distance and i did not find any problems...

though, there are Couple of cons.

1- it arrived very long which is boring.
2- sometimes you can shot a photo even if its on remote mode,, you have to try couple of times..