Profile for Sophie > Reviews

Content by Sophie

Sophie

EARBUDi Clips on and off Your original Apple iPod or iPhone Earbuds - and Turns Them Into Running Headphones. Soft Over-The-Ear Design with Earbud Tilt & Rotation - Provide a Custom Comfortable Fit. EARBUDi's Simply Hold Your Apple Earbuds in Place for Any Activity From Gardening to Running.
Offered by GOBUDi

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Invention, 12 Jun 2014
Whoever came up with these is a genius. I was struggling to keep my headphones in when running and this offers the perfect solution.

Yousave Accessories Sports Gym Running Armband Strap Case Cover Holder for iPhone 4/4S - Black/Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Jun 2014
Having recently started running I wanted an armband to keep my phone in. This works well however it does sometimes catch the skin on my arm when I put in on. Generally good product.

FitBit Zip Activity Tracker - Magenta
FitBit Zip Activity Tracker - Magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 12 Jun 2014
Buying a FitBit was the best investment I ever made. It's a sturdy product, counts steps accurately and is neat and tidy to wear. FitBit also provide great customer service, even if you didn't buy the product direct from them!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky, 12 Jun 2014
This is a very bulky product. When I first got it in the post it was attached together incorrectly so I was very confused as it how it fitted onto my ipod. Then, when I put it on to my ipod I realised that it will not sit in my ipod dock while it has the case on because of the size. And if you hold it in your hand the colour rubs off. Pretty rubbish product and a bit of a let down considering how long I waited for it.

Head Case Designs Spring in Paris City Maps Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, 12 Jun 2014
I love Paris so the design is perfect for me. It fits my phone well and has offered reasonable protection the few times I have dropped it. I would definitely reccomend Headcase designs.

Amscan International Confetti Luau-Sea Life Hawaiian
Amscan International Confetti Luau-Sea Life Hawaiian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Jun 2014
I bought this to go with a beach themed gift I made for a friend and it went down really well. The colours are really strong and it's a good, strong material. Not flimsy.

PLEMO Homage to Freedom Neoprene 15-15.6 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook / MacBook Pro Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Yellow
Offered by Avantek UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, but does the job., 12 Jun 2014
Good product, it fits my laptop but it a little bit tight. Seems to give suitable protection from scratches but can't say it would protect from any kind of impact. One issue, the material STINKS and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Collected Poems and Other Verse (Oxford World's Classics)
Collected Poems and Other Verse (Oxford World's Classics)
by Stéphane Mallarmé

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 18 Oct 2013
This was exactly what I was looking for. Really helped with my EPQ research and made me interested in symbolism too!