Profile for C. Smith > Reviews

Content by C. Smith

C. Smith (Berkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Zoggs Goodwin Spliceback Girls Swimsuit, Size- 32"
Zoggs Goodwin Spliceback Girls Swimsuit, Size- 32"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Nov 2013
Bought this swimsuit for my 11year old daughter, she is really pleased with it, it fits well & looks great.

You are Special (Wemmicks)
You are Special (Wemmicks)
by Max Lucado
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story, 13 Mar 2013
This is a lovely story by a christian writer. Written for children and beautifully illustrated, it teaches children that they are special and it doesn't matter what anyone else, other than God, thinks. I would recommend.

Fancy A Snuggle Tiger Face Design Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 13 Mar 2013
Does what it says it does! My daughter purchased this for her 4th generation ipod and is pleased with it.

Forest Born (Books of Bayern)
Forest Born (Books of Bayern)

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th book in the 'Goose Girl series, 13 Mar 2013
I would say that these books are aimed at the 10-15 year old girl, but both my daughter and I loved them. Shannon Hale is a wonderful writer, she really transports you to the land of Bayern. I would describe these books a more grown up fairy tale, with a strong female heroine.

River Secrets (Books of Bayern)
River Secrets (Books of Bayern)
Price: 6.12

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd book in the 'Goose Girl' series, 13 Mar 2013

Enna Burning (Books of Bayern)
Enna Burning (Books of Bayern)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 13 Mar 2013
The second book in the 'Goose Girl' series.

Ant Invasion (Bug Buddies, Book 3)
Ant Invasion (Bug Buddies, Book 3)
by Joe Miller
Price: 5.71

4.0 out of 5 stars a good stepping stone for young readers, 14 Mar 2012
I bought these books for my six year old son. He didn't have much confidence with his reading and these have been a great confidence builder in getting him to read by himself. I think they are a good step between moving from picture books to non-picture books as the text is not too small and there are little cartoons on each page.Bug Buddies (6) - Slime TimeBug Buddies (4) - Tunnel TroubleBug Buddies (1) - The Big GameBug Buddies (5) - Beetle Power!

Caroline Lawrence Roman Mysteries 15 Books Collection Set Pack RRP 104.85 (Slave Girl from Jerusalem, The Gladiators from Capua, Scribes from Alexandria, The Colossus of Rhodes, The Beggar of Volubilis, The Twelve Tasks of Flavia Gemina ...) (Caroline Lawrence Roman Mysteries)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 19 Nov 2011
I bought these for my 9 year old daughter as she is always scratching around for something to read! She told me that she likes to read mysteries and she likes books that are part of a series, so when I came across these they fitted the bill perfectly! She hasn't put them down and is racing through them. My 12 year old son is also enjoying these. I think they are great for boys or girls that are confident readers. My only slight disappointment was that they didn't come in a box.

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga)
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best yet!, 24 Aug 2007
I have just finished reading this book ( after what seemed like a long wait!)and I was not disappointed. I think that this book is my favourite out of the saga as it really deepens the characters. I liked the fact that we were able to find out more about Edward's family and their stories. I found Bella a little less likeable because of some of the things she did, but having said that I feel that added to the storyline and afterall nobody is perfect! If you enjoyed Twilight and New Moon you will love this!!

New Moon (Twilight Saga)
New Moon (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent sequel!, 21 Jun 2007
I read this book in two days. My life was put on hold while I read! (Sad I know!) I thought that there was more storyline in this than in the first book, Twilight, and I loved that you got a little more insight into the vampires existence. I still feel that there are a few unanswered questions, so I can't wait till the next installment. If you loved Twilight, you'll love this too!

Page: 1 | 2