Profile for Jeanette Brodie > Reviews

Content by Jeanette Brodie

Jeanette Brodie "jinty" (Scotland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet Fit, 28 Jun 2011
I have very high insteps and find buying a good casual boot difficult to find. I have been looking for months for a pair that would fit properly. They are either too shallow for my foot to go in or they are too narrow when it does.

I am delighted with these and the fit is perfect. No breaking in either. Very comfy. I am thinking of buying another pair.

Cornish Guernseys and Knit-frocks
Cornish Guernseys and Knit-frocks
by Mary Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornish Guernseys and Knit Frocks, 21 Feb 2011
This is a very informative book for anyone interested in either knitting ganseys or the history of the craft. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and looking at the illustrted patterns from the era. There is also a pattern to try out if you would like to try the shape. A good book for beginner and expert to enjoy

Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040  Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Acti-Fry by Tefal AL800040 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, White, OLD
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 143.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 15 July 2010
It really is an excellent product. From chips to chops. No grease or smell and easily cleaned. Componants go in dishwasher. I had to send mine back at one point and missed it badly until it's replacement arrived. There was a problem with the vent at the back. A design fault I think but the newer models have been altered. Great customer service. I still use mine after almost 3 years. It gets used at least 3 times a week.