ARRAY(0xb34a52c4)

Addi 120 cm 3.25 mm Circular Knitting Needle
Addi 120 cm 3.25 mm Circular Knitting Needle
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Addi for me the best of circular needles, 2 Feb 2014
Excellent quality - if you want the rolls Royce of the knitting needle world then get these, you won't be disappointed.

No snagging, (liked my bamboo ones) and no getting 'sweaty' knitters hands so you have to go wash them to get the wool to slide. Easier to slide into a stitch compared to plastic ones.

The cable is a great length for larger projects and holds the knitting well without leaving 'put down for a while' then restarted type of marks.

AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 3.2 Feet / 1 m Black
Price: 5.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 Feb 2014
Having read other reviews I decided to choose this one for my iPad. I had expected the lead to be longer than the apple original but it was the same,

However, the reason for my giving it 1 star, (wished there was a 0 star!), it worked for 2 weeks only. Then it would charge only if I wiggled it or kept hold of it...then wouldn't charge at all. Which suggested loose wires inside the sealed unit.

I know that it is the lead rather than me as I am currently using my son's iPod charger with no hassle at all.

Very disappointed, which rarely happens for me with Amazon purchases.

Rats And Squealers: Moles, Grasses and Whistleblowers dishing the dirt
Rats And Squealers: Moles, Grasses and Whistleblowers dishing the dirt
by Gordon Kerr
Price: 8.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Crime book!, 6 Sep 2011
Rats and Squealers: Moles, Grasses and Whistleblowers Dishing the Dirt is a book that I really wished I hadn't wasted the pound on never mind bothering to read it. It is definitely in my top ten of rubbish books. It failed to deliver any information of any consequence and frequently relied upon regurgitating facts from centuries ago that bear little resemblance to the front cover of the book.

Le Creuset Silicone Multimat, Cerise
Le Creuset Silicone Multimat, Cerise

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset Multimat, 31 Aug 2011
I bought the Le Creuset Silicone Multimat, in Cerise, in 2008 and it has been put through its paces over the past few years and saved many a surface from damage. In most recent times it is used daily, for my bialetti - straight from the hob top onto the mat and for hot pans in the evening. It and never melted, degenerated or lost its colour. It is also used to lift hot pan lids and to stop my pastry board from sliding across the worktop.

Russell Hobbs 13865 3kw Kettle in Stainless Steel with Dual Illumination
Russell Hobbs 13865 3kw Kettle in Stainless Steel with Dual Illumination

5.0 out of 5 stars 3KW Kettle, 31 Aug 2011
I bought the Russell Hobbs stainless steel 3kw kettle in 2008, and 3 years later it is still going strong, which has to be a first for our household. The Dual Illumination acts as a useful reminder as to whether we have left the kettle on at the mains - it registers as blue as in the photograph of the product online. When it is switched on it turns to red. When not on at the mains it has no colour at all.

The 3kw of power means it boils in no time at all. The Stainless Steel is easy to clean and looks smart. The handle never gets hot and is easy to grip. The black lid flips up for easy filling.

Adidas Women's Adistar Runner Sleek White/Diva 664066 6 UK
Adidas Women's Adistar Runner Sleek White/Diva 664066 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Trainer Shoe, 31 Aug 2011
Adidas Women's Adistar Runner sleek white/Diva trainers arrived promptly. They were exactly as they looked online and were on at half price which was great. They were bought for a student for P.E and as her feet have remained at a size 6UK for the past 3 years she is still using them. Needless to say we have found them very hardwearing and they are easy to care for. They do not mark the gym floors so the school had no objection to them.

Brabantia Ironing Board, Raindrops
Brabantia Ironing Board, Raindrops

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Board, 31 Aug 2011
Brabantia Ironing Board - Raindrops. This ironing board comes with a silicone mat to rest your iron on - but as I have an iron that has its own rest I use the mat in the kitchen where it is very useful to rest hot pans on. The ironing board is easy to put up and put down but it is fairly heavy. I like the fact that it is extra wide as this means I can fit more of a sheet, or duvet cover on it so less manoevering of the cloth takes less time to iron.

I bought this for 60 in 2008. I thought of it as an investment piece compared to other boards I had had, that wobbled when used or dropped to bits, and at that time there were few large width and length ironing boards available in the shops.

VISTA 70X108 TABLE CLOTH BLACK
VISTA 70X108 TABLE CLOTH BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablecloth, 31 Aug 2011
Vista 70 x 108 black table cloth is hard wearing and easy to care for. It has been washed numerous times over the past 3 years, (bought in 2008), and is still going strong. No colour fade and does not crease so I never have to iron it which is a great bonus.

Ornami Men's Necklace, Silver Chain, 51cm Length, Model SC301/20
Ornami Men's Necklace, Silver Chain, 51cm Length, Model SC301/20
Price: 35.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Gent's necklace, 31 Aug 2011
Silver Gents Solid Figaro 20" Chain is, as it says, solid. The links and fastener are very smooth so will not snag clothes or hair and the weight is substantial for a man's neck. It looks heavy enough to be 'manly' without looking like 'bling'. Very pleased with the quality.

Tefal Pancake Day Frying Pan With Spatula, Non Stick, 26cm
Tefal Pancake Day Frying Pan With Spatula, Non Stick, 26cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Pancake pan, 31 Aug 2011
Tefal Pancake Day Frying Pan is non- stick and has a hot-spot marker in the center, which changes colour on the pan being hot enough to fry. Comes with a plastic spatula - that is fairly rigid. I've found this a good size for both pancakes and omelettes and so far they have not stuck. I have only given this 3 stars because I think that the finish does not look hard-wearing and I am not sure how long it will remain non-stick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7