Profile for DibDab > Reviews

Kipling Women's Alvar Cross-Body Bag K1333558M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Alvar Cross-Body Bag K1333558M Mineral Blue
Price: 48.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Not light blue, 6 July 2014
A darker blue than the picture shows. As it's up to the usual Kipling quality, that wasn't enough of a drawback for me to return it, though.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 15 (Amazon Boxes)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 15 (Amazon Boxes)
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 15 Jun 2014
A generic card, with a gift card. Not sure what else can be added, apart from asking friends & family to remember me when they're handing them out!

Leverage: Complete Season 5 [DVD]
Leverage: Complete Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Hutton
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 21.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad to see the end of a great series, 15 Jun 2014
A shame this series has come to an end, but this ties everything up and now the whole series is out, we can get a fix whenever we want, rather than hoping it will be on TV

Serenity [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Serenity [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars One I missed, 13 April 2014
My sons introduced me to Firefly years ago, but hadn't told me about Serenity. I saw it on the website, possibly thanks to an email from Amazon, so added it to my basket. Very glad I did, watching on one of the nights I couldn't find something on TV to suit my mood - looking for a bit of escapism, not requiring too much effort/

Lehrter Station (John Russell 5)
Lehrter Station (John Russell 5)
by David Downing
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to the series, 13 April 2014
I was surprised to find there was a fifth book added to the series, as I had thought number four would be the end. Even though the war was over, it was as tense as the previous books and kept me on edge to the end.

Kipling Women's Hiphurray Tote Dark Fushia K11285182
Kipling Women's Hiphurray Tote Dark Fushia K11285182

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Hiphurray Tote (Shoes)
Not really a back-pack with hard items being felt through the fabric if not packed well, but there are the straps to allow you to put it over both shoulders if you want to. The dark fus(c)hia is a great colour and when I put it inside another bag (for instance, to carry my shopping in town), it is easy to find.

Torchwood - Miracle Day (Series 4) [DVD]
Torchwood - Miracle Day (Series 4) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eve Myles
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 7.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series, 13 April 2014
We've just had a Torchwood marathon, which reinforced why we bought the first two series soon after broadcasting. Unfortunately, this, the fourth, seemed to lose its way a bit and could have done with editing. Still, good to be able to see it in a couple of sittings, rather than over the original 10 weeks.

Quirky PPVP1-WGUK Reclaim Outlets with Pivot Power
Quirky PPVP1-WGUK Reclaim Outlets with Pivot Power
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 18.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than a linear one, 13 April 2014
So many times, the straight ones end up being in the way, with someone falling over them. This one can be fitted around a table-leg, so it's not so obtrusive and looks good too. I like the fact it has a surge protector too

Kipling Women's Creativity XL Purse K15156B25 Lacquer DR Blue
Kipling Women's Creativity XL Purse K15156B25 Lacquer DR Blue
Price: 19.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour, 13 April 2014
I love this new colour and will be tempted by other items in it, I know!
The size is big enough for keys, phone a small change-purse and credit cards, for the times I'm reluctant to take the usual ton-weight in a larger bag. Or, I can keep the essentials in this, then put it into a larger bag.

Braun Silk-Epil Electric Lady Shaver LS 5560 Rechargeable
Braun Silk-Epil Electric Lady Shaver LS 5560 Rechargeable
Price: 31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Feb 2014
Easy to charge, then use. It has two settings - underarm and legs - chosen by flicking a switch near the head. It comes with a pouch, along with the expected extras.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5