Profile for Lisa Marie > Reviews

Content by Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie "Rosa" (England, U.K)

Rexel ClassicCut CL100 A4 Charcoal Guillotine
Rexel ClassicCut CL100 A4 Charcoal Guillotine

5.0 out of 5 stars Rexel Guilotine Classic Cut CL100, 4 Aug. 2011
I finally decided to get a guillotine for my card making, since the normal paper cutters were leaving
a ragged edge. When I saw the write up for this one I was dubious about spending that much money!
However, I am so glad I did, this cuts to perfection every time. It was easy enough to put together
and the safety guard protection is ideal. This cuts card and paper so easily, no ragged edges and even
my photos I print from the computer get cut down with this now lol! Well worth the money, it is well made,
and looks as if it's going to last a long time. *Fingers crossed*!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 5:08 AM GMT

Grandmother's Dreamcatcher
Grandmother's Dreamcatcher
by Becky Ray McCain

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother's Dreamcatcher, 20 Jun. 2011
I bought this book for my young niece who has had her share of nightmares,
she loves this book, she loves the idea of a Dreamcatcher and currently we
are getting the pieces together to make one of our own! The instructions to
make your own Dreamcatcher as included in the book are a great idea and once
we have all the bits we'll be off!! This is a book I would definitely recommend!

Rexel Shredder Oil Sheets A5 (Pack of 12)
Rexel Shredder Oil Sheets A5 (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rexel shredder oil sheets, 7 Oct. 2009
Great item for oiling the shredder blades and there's one for each month of the year,depends though on how often you shred and how much you shred as I find sometimes you need more than one sheet per month which limits this packets usage to 6 months!! Product great but weigh in the cost, buying online cost me 3/4 of the cost of Rexel sheets in p&p - my fault I know, I know, just beware yourselves!!

Brother DCP-350C Stylish Colour Inkjet Multi-function Printer with Colour LCD
Brother DCP-350C Stylish Colour Inkjet Multi-function Printer with Colour LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother DCP-350C Printer, 26 May 2009
This Brother printer is fantastic, I purchased it recently as my Lexmark was printing poorly!! Am I glad I made the change, the colours are much clearer, the 4 individual colour cartridges are brilliant too as you only have to renew the colour that's run out and not buy a full all colour cartridge. This makes it cheaper for me and truly the printout is far superior to any of my other printers. I love the fact that the paper tray is underneath the printer and that there are two seperate sections for normal paper and photo paper so that instead of having to change papers both are already loaded and you just choose which sort of print you want!!
The price is excellent for a printer/scanner/copier and the instructions and even the buttons are easy to understand - you just can't go wrong with this printer and I'll definitely be buying a Brother again! It's also made it so much easier to print off photos stored on my p.c and the picture quality is excellent - something I could never have said of my old Lexmark!! One thing though, you have to buy the cable seperately so don't assume you can plug in and start if you haven't ordered the cable before or at the same time as the printer! It's weird but trust me it's worth it!!

The Camel Club: 1
The Camel Club: 1
by David Baldacci

5.0 out of 5 stars THE CAMEL CLUB, 20 May 2007
This review is from: The Camel Club: 1 (Paperback)
This is my first Baldacci novel and I have to say I loved it! From the moment I picked it up I couldn't stop reading and finished the book in just under 4 days - then I went back and re-read the camel club to go over any points I may have missed out. Characters great,so believable too just as the plot and I have to disagree with a couple of other reviewers here - it was actually interesting to find an author going into the Islamic side of things too and not just toeing the line that all things Islamic are bad! Baldacci has obviously done his homework and this book has you going right until the very last page. Have already got The Collectors and have started on the Camel Club follow up - these characters deserve sequels, their makeup is flawless and original. Well worth a read.

Where There's a Will (Nero Wolfe Mysteries) (Nero Wolfe Mysteries (Paperback))
Where There's a Will (Nero Wolfe Mysteries) (Nero Wolfe Mysteries (Paperback))
by Rex Stout

4.0 out of 5 stars NERO WOLFE ROCKS, 12 Mar. 2007
I must disagree slightly with the above review's. Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe is always a pleasure to read and Where There's A Will is one of the more enjoyable - if only because it leaves you with a great desire to actually do physical harm to the clients yourself. I found myself wanting to rip the veiled lady's veil off or at least slap her, and as for the sister who wanted a million for her woman's university she made my teeth grate almost as much as Wolfe's!!

For once I did not solve the case until Wolfe did and the characters were well created. I loved the alcoholic lawyer, the pompous creations of these people were right on mark for the era - 1939 - and with a war coming you just knew they had no idea of how their lives were going to change forever. Trouble in Europe and politics were brushed lightly over and though it may not seem the best story to many in Nero Wolfe's history once I started I had to read right to the end because I just could not wait to find out what happened next.