Profile for HT100 > Reviews

Anti Nausea / Motion Sickness Travel Wrist Bands. Ideal For Holiday And Travel
Anti Nausea / Motion Sickness Travel Wrist Bands. Ideal For Holiday And Travel
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Jun. 2014
Still undecided if this is just a placebo effect, but in any case they work perfectly on my son. Much cheaper than buying them from the chemist too!

Kitchen Craft Herb Roller Cutter White Handle with Stainless Steel Blade
Kitchen Craft Herb Roller Cutter White Handle with Stainless Steel Blade

1.0 out of 5 stars not what granny used, 1 Jun. 2014
I was perhaps a little too excited when I found these. However, they are no way near as good as the old fashioned herb rollers we had back in the 80s, and I eventually binned this and went back to using scissors to cut my mint.

Pilot Laundry Tec Fabric Marker
Pilot Laundry Tec Fabric Marker
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars great for school uniform, 1 Jun. 2014
Easy to write with - nib not too thick. Great alternative/back up to iron on labels which can fall off causing property to be lost.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it looks, 1 Jun. 2014
An okay-ish towel. We were quite disappointed with the quality - it is not as lush as it appears on the picture. It's much thinner than "normal" towels, and also worth pointing out it is a DARK chocolate brown colour.

Oral-B Floss Action Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts
Oral-B Floss Action Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jun. 2014
Much cheaper than buying in the main street shops, but fits perfectly all the same. Will get these again next time.

James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Jun. 2014
This made a great surprise present for my husband's birthday. It does not take up too much room in the cupboard either ;0)

TOMY First Years Starlight Dreamshow (Yellow)
TOMY First Years Starlight Dreamshow (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every nursery, 1 Jun. 2014
This is my best "baby buy". Bought for all 3 of my kids, as well as all my neices. No volume control, but a great settler at nighttime. Highly recommended,

Beast Quest: Master Your Destiny 3: The Pirate`s Curse
Beast Quest: Master Your Destiny 3: The Pirate`s Curse
by Adam Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Jun. 2014
Really good book - contains the usual characters and beasts, but lovely to be able to "choose your own adventure"

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

4.0 out of 5 stars good family fun, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 7 and 9 year old boys after being pestered constantly about it. It is not too girly, as far as disney princess films go. The snowman provides a lot of fun, but the yeti (despite being named Marshmallow and not saying anything too scary) does scare my 2 year old. All in all a great film. Has been watched lots this rainy holiday!

Boys & Girls Children Premium T Shirts Size Age 2 to 13 Years SCHOOL LEISURE (AGE 9 TO 10 YEARS, WHITE)
Offered by sakclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars good basic t-shirt, 1 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my son's school P.E lessons. Cheap, white and plain, just what we needed, will order same make again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3