Profile for Dezza > Reviews

Rosewood Silly Bums Dog Toy- Baboon Small
Rosewood Silly Bums Dog Toy- Baboon Small
Offered by Pandacat Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Baboons Butt Toy is a Laugh for me and my pet, 22 Nov 2014
This toy has kept my dog entertained for hours and instantly became one of his favourite toys, it has a squeak in one part of the baboons anus and a noise that sounds like a bag of crisps been ruffled on the other end. Great toy that made me laugh.

Rosewood Silly Bums Baboon Dog Toy, Large
Rosewood Silly Bums Baboon Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy....something cheeky and funny !, 22 Nov 2014
This toy has kept my dog entertained for hours and instantly became one of his favourite toys, it has a squeak in one part of the baboons anus and a noise that a bag of crisps been ruffled on the other end. Great toy that made me laugh.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (PS4)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (PS4)
Offered by Future Gaming UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty Revitalised, 3 Nov 2014
Finally the makers of call of duty have done something to change the game up a bit, the inclusion of the Exo skeleton which allows you to just higher etc allows you to reach new heights within multiplayer, there is a decent campaign made better by the motion capture of Kevin Spacey but a bit of a disappointing ending. Also there is Exo skeleton mode which is like a survival mode which looks to possibly be one of my favourite modes in which you have to survive against increasingly harder waves of soldiers, anyway I think the game designers have just done enough to freshen up what was becoming a stale game series, even if it doesn't sell well like ghosts it will well and truly out sell its rival games.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 10:24 PM GMT

Destiny (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Offered by Lindot

5.0 out of 5 stars The future of the FPS, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Destiny (PS4) (Video Game)
After playing in the Alpha and Beta and now the final version of the game I am so impressed with the graphics and the gameplay, the game is a cross between Halo and Borderlands and as strange as it seems it really plays well, and for everybody who complains it is a 'Halo clone' remember that the creators of Destiny 'Bungie' created Halo too. The best FPS game of the year. finally something to stop/rival the yearly Call Of Duty juggernaut.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 10:53 PM BST

Beauty Formulas Body and Face Cooling Mist On Hot Days 150ml
Beauty Formulas Body and Face Cooling Mist On Hot Days 150ml
Offered by Health in The Post

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheapy Cool or is that Crappy Cool ?!, 16 July 2014
This is the probably the 10th can I have bought of this cheap imitation Magicool, and they were okay at first ( you can tell it's not magicool,but it did the job ok) and within a week each cans spray had turned into more of a drip and that's if you see lucky. This would be much better if they improve the issue with the spray ! You might as well buy an empty spray bottle and fill it with water, it would be an improvement, next time I will buy the proper thing not some cheap imitation.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 32GB USB Flash Drive - Purple
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 32GB USB Flash Drive - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price (perfect for music/picture storage), 16 July 2014
Really fast delivery and great quality at a great price, I am more than happy with the product I have managed to put all of my music and photos onto this and still have over half the memory left !! Very impressed,it's a great price for a 32 gb memory stick, perfect for putting in my car's USB port and storing plenty of albums

Refill for Loom Bands 600 Bands & 24 clips Mixed Colour
Refill for Loom Bands 600 Bands & 24 clips Mixed Colour
Offered by UK Fone Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and great product, 16 July 2014
Great product with fast delivery and the price was really good too, much cheaper than most of the other shops and sellers

LuguLake Portable Bluetooth Speaker, With Stand / Dock , Wireless Stereo Speaker Built-in 3.5mm Aux Port For iPhone 5S, 6, iPad Air, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5, Mobile Phones, Tablets, PC, Laptops, Ultrabook, MP3 Players (Silver)
Offered by LuguLake Direct Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the price I payed !! Great sound quality !!, 16 July 2014
I am really happy with this Lugulake bluetooth speaker, a friend recommended this speaker to me and I am very happy,the price is really reasonable and the delivery was fast, the sound quality is excellent and I can't believe how good the clarity of the sound is and how loud the speaker will go without any distortion to the quality of sound. The only downside for me is that the speaker has no volume controls and the volume must be turned up and down through the device connected to the speaker. I am very impressed with the speaker and was well worth what I payed for it.

F-JAS Super Strength Screen Wash & Rain Repellent 514ml (514ml Concentrated, Banana)
Offered by F-JAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell and does exactly what it says !!, 2 Jun 2014
This is a great screen wash with amazing scents that actually smell like the scents listed, I have had the chocolate screen wash and it smells great and does a great job of cleaning the windows, I have also used also scented products including a bubblegum air freshener and a mint chocolate glass cleaner and all are great products at great prices !! Check them out now !!

Watch Dogs (PS4)
Watch Dogs (PS4)
Offered by Shop4World

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype,it's still a hackers delight though !, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Watch Dogs (PS4) (Video Game)
I have been playing watchdogs for a little while now and I think the game is quite good but what I feel let's it down is the driving in game I feel the controls are poor and the way the cars handle is disappointing especially when compared to other games such as GTA5, the graphics are good but I feel this game could get better and become a great franchise for Ubisoft much like Assassins Creed has. There are some great ideas in this game that I hope can be improved if future games are created in the series, also I feel that the story is trying to pull me in and feel for the Aidan Pierce and his backstory, it's a great idea with the hacking etc. but like I said the driving controls and vehicles in game handling is a let down but still only a small problem

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13