Profile for Sarah H > Reviews

Content by Sarah H

Sarah H

Page: 1 | 2
Screen Cleaner KIT + Fine Microfiber Towel - All Natural - MADE IN UK, GREEN PRODUCT, NO AMMONIA AND ALCOHOL, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Best for LED / LCD / Plasma / Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Computers, Touch screens, CD's and Vinyl Records without harming the coating etc.
Offered by REMO TRADING LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco screen cleaner kit, 8 Sept. 2013
I'm really pleased with this product - bought it to clean the screen on my iPad mini and it does the job really well leaving a lovely clean and smear- free screen. Have also used it on my PC screen with same good results.
Nice to know too that it is a natural product without any nasty chemicals and is bio-degradable.
Altogether very happy with this product.

Sylk Natural Intimate Moisturiser 40g
Sylk Natural Intimate Moisturiser 40g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Aug. 2013
I've bought this product before and am very happy with it. Easy to use and not too intrusive. Nice to know it is all natural and has no nasty chemicals. I would highly recommend it for those more mature ladies who suffer from the common post menopausal vaginal dryness problem. Because only a little of the moisturiser is required each use it also lasts well.

Virbac Enzymatic Toothpaste for Dogs - Poultry Flavour (70g)
Virbac Enzymatic Toothpaste for Dogs - Poultry Flavour (70g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, 30 Aug. 2013
My little dog (a male yorkie and so particularly vulnerable to tooth problems) loves this toothpaste. I've not managed to properly use it with a toothbrush yet but we're getting there and I feel confident we will be able to do so with perseverance. There is certainly no problem with getting him to take it - think he would gobble the whole tube if I let him - but, of course, I restrict him to a small amount!

Palo Metal Stylus Pen in Black a with rubber screw tip for most Capacitive
Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3
Ipad Mini Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS 5 Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC
Palo Metal Stylus Pen in Black a with rubber screw tip for most Capacitive Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3 Ipad Mini Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS 5 Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC
Offered by Palo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 30 Aug. 2013
Perfect for the job. Strong and compact. I think the rubber will last a lot longer than the original which came with my phone. I use this mostly on my iPad as I need to use cream on very dry hands which is not compatible with touch screens!

Highly recommended.

Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable tool, 30 Aug. 2013
Heavenly! Very sturdy and well made and also telescopes to fit easily into a handbag or luggage. My husband is redundant now that I can easily reach the itchy bits of my back that I could not reach before.
Recommended if you suffer from an itchy back.

How We Lived Then: History of Everyday Life During the Second World War, A
How We Lived Then: History of Everyday Life During the Second World War, A

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting recollections for those who experienced World War II, 30 Aug. 2013
Been reading this to my elderly mother who has lived through both World Wars (just); she is very much enjoying the descriptions of the life of civilians during WWII. As the book is specifically using first hand reports of people who actually experienced the events it gives a really good record of life for the average household.
I would recommend this book for anyone interested in stories of real people, for schools studying is period and perhaps particularly for those who lived through the War and can relate to the recollections.

A 1950s Southampton Childhood
A 1950s Southampton Childhood

5.0 out of 5 stars A 1950s Southampton Childhood, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought this ebook primarily so that I could read it to my elderly Mother. We have both been enjoying the vivid descriptions of the old Southampton , where we have always lived, very much. Lots of first hand memories and photos too.
A jolly nice trip down memory lane . . .

Snugg iPad Mini & Mini 2 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad Mini & Mini 2 with Retina

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg iPad Mini Case, 24 May 2013
Very happy with my purchase. Fits my new iPad Mini perfectly and gives good protection from odd little knocks and bumps. The flip screen cover makes the iPad 'sleep' and 'wake' easily. Overall a good purchase and well worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Linen/Log Basket, 17 Dec. 2012
Ordered this as an extra log basket and was not disappointed. Very sturdy, lining is a nice addition. The basket is perfect for purpose, looks nice and I'm very pleased with it, especially for the low price. Quality seems to me to be just as good or better than similar listed at much higher prices.
Would definitely recommend this item to others. Would also make a nice gift ...

Energizer LED Keyring
Energizer LED Keyring
Offered by DiscountDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Energizer LED Keyring mini torch, 20 Aug. 2012
Bought this to replace my old (different make) worn our keyring torch. Very pleased with this one which gives an excellent light for walking from the car on dark nights and which is very sturdy. Only downside is that you have to hold the 'on button' down continuously to light i.e. no option of a permanently 'on/off' switch, so a bit hard on the thumb - although I guess it avoids the risk of accidentally leaving it on. Otherwise a very useful little gismo at a good price.

Page: 1 | 2