Profile for Marie C. FOX > Reviews

Content by Marie C. FOX

Marie C. FOX (Lowestoft, Suffolk. UK)

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again!, 29 May 2014
Not impressed at all. I bought it for a looooong school trip that I had to assist on and it did the job but after that it failed to charge properly. It actually blew the plug! Thankfully I was sitting nearby when it happened so I could turn the electric off. I contacted the seller to replace but had no response.

Nintendo Wii Console (console only)
Nintendo Wii Console (console only)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain!, 29 May 2014
I bought this to replace the one I had in order to view Netflix. For the price, I really didn't expect anything too great but was amazed when I opened the box. For less than £25 I received a system that looks and works like new! I'm a very happy Fox!

LEGO The Hobbit (PS3)
LEGO The Hobbit (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved a lot of money!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: LEGO The Hobbit (PS3) (Video Game)
My son wanted to buy this, in a well known gaming shop, with his birthday money but when I saw that it was priced at £44.99 I asked him to wait. Instead I checked on Amazon and found that he could save nearly £20. The only disappointment was the shipping time. I purchased the game on 24th April and was given a delivery expectation of anything between 3/5/14 and 27/5/14. In the end, it arrived after a couple of weeks and was worth it to save the extra money. I have a very happy son!

The Purpose Driven Life : What on Earth Am I Here For?
The Purpose Driven Life : What on Earth Am I Here For?
by Rick Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for group reading!, 24 May 2013
This book was recommended by a Christian friend and has become invaluable. We meet, 3 times a week, to discuss what we've read and we encourage each other to live our lives for the glory of God. We are now nearing the end of our 40 days of reading but we are going to read it again with other believers. I have bought several copies of this book and passed them on. Highly recommended!

The Shock of Your Life
The Shock of Your Life
by Adrian Holloway

5.0 out of 5 stars The wake up call I needed!!!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: The Shock of Your Life (Paperback)
I was lent a copy of this book and it had a significant effect on me that I then purchased a copy for myself and my younger brother. I read alot of this book in tears (especially the chapter entitled 'The Luke-warm Christian) due to the impact it had on me. It was just what I needed to commit so much more of myself to The Lord. Even though this book was targeted more for the younger readers ( I'm 38!!) I found it was what I needed to hear. I have since started to turn my life around and get back on track with God. I am living for Him and am being baptised shortly. I can also see the changes happening with my brother. I highly recommend this book!

JD Bug Street Pro Scooter Version 3 Matt Black
JD Bug Street Pro Scooter Version 3 Matt Black
Offered by mataro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great JD purchase, 20 Dec. 2010
I'm very happy with all aspects of my purchase. I can't wait to see my son's face on Christmas day!! Many thanks for the prompt service!!JD BUG STREET PRO V2 - ORIGINAL ANODISED TOTAL BLACK WITH 2010 UPGRADES PUSH SCOOTER WITH CARRY STRAP