Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Surya Brasil Henna Cream Ash Blonde 70ml, 2.31 fl.oz
Surya Brasil Henna Cream Ash Blonde 70ml, 2.31 fl.oz
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 10 July 2016
I did not buy the product on Amazon, but at a local heath shop on a sale.

I used henna on my hair when I was young and always liked the way it made my hair shine and how it conditioned my hair. I stopped when I got married because it was so time consuming and messy.

For the past 30+ years I used chemical hair color, but my hair was getting thinner and more damaged and I decided to try the henna again, especially since I saw that one can actually use it on grey hair. I found the Surya Brasil Ash Blond on a half price sale and decided to try it. My hair is light to medium brown with some highlights in it. I left the cream in for an hour and a half before I rinsed it out. I do not see much difference in the color, but my hair is soft and silky and have more bounce and is nice and shiny.

I will definitely recommend this, it is easy to use, rinse out fairly quickly and is a great conditioner.

Panasonic DMC-TZ60EB-K Lumix Compact Digital Camera (18.1 MP, 30x Optical Zoom, High Sensitivity MOS Sensor) 3 inch LCD (New for 2014) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera ever, 20 Jun. 2016
I had a DSRL camera which I sold because it was too heavy for everyday use. I spend a few weeks on the internet researching cameras, reading reviews and looking at photos and eventually nailed it down to about 5 or 6. I went to a shop to have a look at them and it was like Goldy Locks and the three bears. Some of them were too big and bulky, and some were too small to be comfortable but this one was just right. I love the size and the feeling in my hand. Unfortunately the shop did not have any in stock. We came home and my husband bought me one on Amazon.

This is by far the best camera that I EVER owned. The photos are crisp and the quality outstanding. I am not a professional and all I want is to have good photos as memories. The camera surpasses all my expectations- it has loads of features. The The intelligent auto mode makes it the perfect point and shoot but there is a manual feature for the more experience or adventurous photographer. The scene modes have everything that you can ask for, from portrait mode to food photography. It also has features to take photos of your kids or pets with the option of naming them and you can even add the birthday and it will give you the age. Another feature that I also like on the scene mode is the option to take a photo through glass, I often take photos while my husband is driving. There is a 3D mode where the camera is merging several captured images together and an option to take photos of the stars or the moon where you can choose the shutter speed- then you need a tripod obviously. The zoom is very good as well as taking photos close up.

I have not used all the features but I used the camera indoors as well as outdoors and was very pleased with the photos. I really enjoy the camera and I am actually looking for subjects to photograph
Comment Comment | Permalink

2x DISAGU Armor Screen Protection - Screen Guard for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60 (anti-shock coating)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up for a wonderful product, 2 Jun. 2016
I bought these for my new panasonic lumix camera. I always buy screen protection for my cell phones and had one on my previous camera as well, but this is by far the best. Its quite thick so dont know how effective it will be on a touch screen. I had no problem putting it on my camera, I used the creditcard to smooth out a few bubbles and to be honest, one cannot even see there is a layer of plastic on the screen. The screen is still bright and I can see no loss of clarity. I will highly recommend the product.

The Dot (Creatrilogy)
The Dot (Creatrilogy)
by Peter Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my granddaughter, 13 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Dot (Creatrilogy) (Paperback)
I initially bought the book after reading all the reviews as I am minding a little girl who also believes that she cannot draw or paint. When I got the book I was a little disappointed when I read it, I was expecting more, but then I read it to my five year old granddaughter and she absolutely loved it. I had to read it again and the next day she showed it to her mother and asked her mom to read it again. It was a big hit and hopefully it will mean something to the other little girl as well

S-ZONE Canvas & Beach Tote Bag Brown Size:
S-ZONE Canvas & Beach Tote Bag Brown Size:

2.0 out of 5 stars SPLIT LEATHER, 22 Feb. 2016
I bought this after I have read the reviews and watched the videos of the other buyers. First of all the handbag came in a box at least three times the size of the bag and I had to pay extra postage to get it delivered.

The bag is advertised as genuine leather, but its vinyl. There is a small leather tag but without the genuine leather mark. see attached photo. I looked at the handles and there you can clearly see that its fused, which is impossible with real leather.

I am very disappointed as I bought it as a gift for my mother. Clearly the people who wrote the positive comments either got the bag for free of does not know what genuine leather looks like. The bag was not cheap by any means so my advise is dont waste your money. This is false advertising at its best.
I wish I could return the bag but the postage would be too much and I have already spend more money on it than the bag is worth
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2016 4:49 AM GMT

Neoprene Protector Camera Cover Case Bag (M) for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax & Olympus DSLR Camera (Medium)
Offered by A-21 World

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 29 Jan. 2016
I have a Nikon D3100 camera that I recently bought and the seller gave me a camera bag with it. Its a very good bag, but too bulky and heavy and I was looking for something to protect my camera and that is light enough so that I can just pop my camera in my handbag and take it with me. After a few days of research I came upon this and having read all the reviews, I decided to buy it. The price was very good and it seems to be just what I need. It came today, looks very well made and fits the camera perfectly. There is no space for the charger or extra memory cards, but all in all I am very impressed and the Nikon print on the side makes it feel professional as well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov. 2015
I got a new apple 13 inch apple laptop and wanted a bag to protect it when its not in use. I looked for a few days and finally decided to buy this bag. I would give it five stars if it did not take so long to arrive here. The bag itself is a nice fit for the laptop, not too tight or too roomy and I especially like the pouch on the side for the charger. All in all I am happy with the purchase.

Jesus Storybook Bible
Jesus Storybook Bible
by Sally Lloyd-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Jesus Storybook Bible (Hardcover)
I bought the book for my grand daughter who just turned five. The book is beautiful and written in a way that the children will understand without compromising the Bible in any way. I especially liked the way that every story ended showed how Jesus would come one day to restore people back to God. It makes the book more than just a few nice Bible stories and I am sure it will have a lasting influence on the children growing up with the book.

Womens/Ladies Floral Ripple Pattern Long Sleeve Top (UK 16) (Blue/Black)
Womens/Ladies Floral Ripple Pattern Long Sleeve Top (UK 16) (Blue/Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for summer, 13 Nov. 2015
Its a beautiful top, fairly thin so more suitable for summer. The fabric is quite stretchy, which is a good thing since they send me a smaller size than what I have ordered

Smile YKK Rose Lace Triangle Floral Scarf Neckerchief Shawl Neck Wrap Blue
Smile YKK Rose Lace Triangle Floral Scarf Neckerchief Shawl Neck Wrap Blue
Offered by Smile YKK(TM) Online

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the blue for a friend but it was more like a light teal so I kept it for myself, 31 Oct. 2015
Its a lovely scarf. I ordered the blue for a friend but it was more like a light teal so I kept it for myself. Unfortunately I cannot wear it close to my neck as the flowers on it makes it scratchy, but over s shirt ot poloneeck top it looks super

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4