Profile for steelo > Reviews

Stanley STA998759 11 Piece Decorating Kit
Stanley STA998759 11 Piece Decorating Kit
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 10 Dec 2012
This kit was perfect for our DIY job. We repainted and redecorated our small holiday cottage living room. This set had everything we needed, we didn't have to buy anything extra. The brushes and the rolls were ok, for the low price, they were actually very good. I can't think of any negative about this product. The brushes brushed, the rolls rolled - the paint job looks pretty good. When you look close, you can notice uneven strokes. But, all in all, nice product!

Black Bomber -6 200g truckles
Black Bomber -6 200g truckles
Offered by GB Trading Limited - FREE UK DELIVERY
Price: 34.70

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely yummy cheese, 3 Dec 2012
This cheese is so delicious I can't even describe it. It makes my mouth water by just thinking about it. It is rather expensive - well, actually, it's not because the flavour is so unbelievably good, it's worth every penny! I am addicted to it, but it's definitely a good addiction. Buy it, taste it, and you'll find out the meaning of good cheese!

Top Gear Magnetic Cool Wall
Top Gear Magnetic Cool Wall
Offered by Pelicanshop
Price: 25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but not the best quality, 3 Dec 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Top Gear Magnetic Cool Wall (Toy)
The Top Gear magnetic wall was a present for a little girl who is the biggest Top Gear fan ever. I'm actually surprised she hadn't heard about or seen this product before. So it was a really good surprise gift!
Now, the thing is a good idea and obviously great fun BUT the quality of the board, the magnets and the sticky strip is not convincing. For all three you could say "not strong enough". Would I buy it again? I don't know!

Winmau Pro SFB Bristle Dartboard
Winmau Pro SFB Bristle Dartboard
Price: 16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, nice dartboard, 7 Nov 2012
I've been playing on this dartboard quite a lot and I am more than pleased. What great quality at more than affordable price!

Meguiars Luxurious Lambs Wool Wash Mitt
Meguiars Luxurious Lambs Wool Wash Mitt
Offered by A1 CARPARTS DIRECT
Price: 9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mitt ever!, 7 Nov 2012
Perfect, fabulous, great, fantastic, superb! :) hehe, oh well, you get the idea. I believer there is no better mitt than this one!

The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living
by The Dalai Lama
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Happiness..., 12 July 2012
... Can be taught. And this book is a wonderful method. The Dalai Lamas thoughts are very simple, yet very profound. One can learn a lot by reading this book. I definitely recommend it to all those in need of some spiritual inspiration.

Savoury Selection Scampi Fries 27 g (Pack of 24)
Savoury Selection Scampi Fries 27 g (Pack of 24)
Price: 11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scampi fries ever, 12 July 2012
I'm not the greatest junk fan, but I could easily eat dozen of these packets. The flavour is overwhelming! A true delight! I could eat them all the time... But I think already wrote that. :)

Landscape Photography Workshop, The
Landscape Photography Workshop, The
by Ross Hoddinott

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 July 2012
I am a passionate hobby photographer. I would like to think that I have gained some experience in shooting portraits. I am not very good at landscapes though, so I thought I ought to study a book written by professionals. The authors of this book really succeeded in publishing a printed "workshop". I am now much more confident when it comes to taking photos of landscapes.

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
by Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars What an idiot!, 11 July 2012
I love Karl. He is my own personal hero. Whatever he does it's just hilarious. I had a great time reading this book. I simply couldn't stop laughing. I was reading it in a coffee-shop some time ago and everyone was looking at me because I couldn't stop myself. Some were amused, others less amused... Anyway, I had the most enjoyable time in a coffee-shop ever.

Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch
Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch
Price: 5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 26 Jun 2012
This watch is so simple yet so appealing. I find this classical (it's how kids would draw a watch) design great! Sometimes I do prefer stuff that is not as common, but this watch will always be my favourite. Plus, maybe the fact that it is so simple is what makes it extraordinary. Nowadays you only get to see sophisticated, complicated watches, something as plain as this one is more of an exception.
Besides the good looks, it is also very precise and it has a battery that lasts forever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7