Profile for Mark > Reviews

Good Hi Plant Pro Active Shake Chocolate 900g
Good Hi Plant Pro Active Shake Chocolate 900g
Price: 15.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protein shake, 29 April 2014
I've been using hemp protein for a year or so, and when this was released, I was a little unsure if it was worth buying, as other reviews seem to suggest that it's pretty bad.
I actually found it to be much better than the chocolate gym shake, both in taste, and in texture - it actually mixes with water, instead of needing to be stirred.

Anglo-Saxon Rune Cards
Anglo-Saxon Rune Cards
by Tony Linsell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Anglo-Saxon Rune Cards (Paperback)
The graphics used to illustrate the runes are beautiful.
As well as the cards, there is a booklet explaining how to use the cards, and some history of runes.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars 16kg Kettlebell, 30 Sep 2012
I had been interested in kettlebell training for a while before I actually went ahead and bought one.
The 16kg Blitz Sport seemed like a decent choice - they have reasonably good reviews, the photo looked good, and it wasn't too expensive.

The delivery was fast, and the kettlebell was well packed.

I used this kettlebell for around 6 months, before upgrading to a heavier weight (and a different brand).
The only problem that I had was the size of the gap between the handle and the body of the bell - it was a little too small for me, so the bell sat on the wrist when it was in the 'rack' position.
Apart from this, the bell is perfectly alright. I had heard that the rubber base of the kettlebells can occasionally fall off, but this doesn't seem to be a problem for me.