Profile for DaMansa Productions > Reviews

Content by DaMansa Produc...

DaMansa Productions

Les Misérables: Original French Concept Album
Les Misérables: Original French Concept Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting album, 1 Nov 2011
I am very pleased to now own this album. I love the english version of the musical and decided that I wanted to hear the original. I find it very interesting because of the differences with this one and the "new" one. Not only in the music being more basic, but also the difference with the lyrics. I am a fluent french speaker and I was amazed at the differences.
I actually prefer the original french version now.

TRIXES RCA Video AV TV Cable USB For iPad 2 iPhone 4 iPod
TRIXES RCA Video AV TV Cable USB For iPad 2 iPhone 4 iPod
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 26 Sep 2011
I was looking for a product like this to use my Ipad 2 via the TV. For what I use it for (BBC Iplayer, youtube) it works great. However, you can only view videos using this wire and not any other applications, nor can you even see your home screen.

iClooly Aluminum Silver Stylus Pen For iPhone/iPad/iPad2/Galaxy tab/Touch screen Tablet
Offered by Clever Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 Sep 2011
I was expecting this product to be the solution to my problems. I was needing something more precise than my fingers, and although this pen does work nicely, it does not have the precision that I was expecting nor needing. However, as a normal pen, I think it writes very nicely on paper...

Disney's "Beauty and the Beast": Vocal Selections
Disney's "Beauty and the Beast": Vocal Selections
by Alan Menken
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music score!, 8 Jun 2011
After acting in Beauty And The Beast myself, I was really happy to recieve this music score as it has all of the favorites. This would not be suggested for beginners as there is very litte that are "easy" to sight read, although it is highly recommended to the more experiences that just want to have fun with some lovely music from a fantastic broadway version of this musical.
My favorite pieces are "If I Can't Love Her" and "No Matter What".

Billy Elliot The Musical Pvg
Billy Elliot The Musical Pvg
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff..., 8 Jun 2011
After hearing the CD, I was persuaded to purchase the book. I am very pleased with it and I find the music really enjoyable. My favorite piece in this book has to be "the letter" and it's reprise, both are just so beautiful.

The Lion King  Broadway Selections Pvg
The Lion King Broadway Selections Pvg
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, 8 Jun 2011
The Broadway version of this amazing musical is really fantastic. I was very pleased to find this book that has most of the songs. I have had a fun time playing this music and strongly suggest it to all music lovers. Altough not all of the pieces are "easy", there are sevral that are easy enough for beginners to sight read and others that are difficult enough for more experienced players to enjoy.
My favorite piece in this collection has to be "Endless Night". It is a beautiful peice and I have had a lot of pleasure teaching it to some of my students.