Profile for bpr > Reviews

Smelly Socks
Smelly Socks
by Robert N. Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, great drawings, 22 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Smelly Socks (Paperback)
We have been reading this book to my son since he was 3 years old. One year after, he still loves the story, we discuss the drawings and some parts already knows by heart. We love Munsch's books!

Little Einsteins: Musical Safari [With CD (Audio)] (Audio Tales)
Little Einsteins: Musical Safari [With CD (Audio)] (Audio Tales)
by Laura Gates Galvin
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short and without the characters voices, 22 Aug. 2010
We have the "Musical Missions" and we were expecting this one to be similar. But this one has only 1 story (16 pages) and there is only one voice (not the original characters' voices). For sure, not worth the money.

Stephanie's Ponytail (Classic Munsch)
Stephanie's Ponytail (Classic Munsch)
by Robert Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun, 28 April 2010
We definitely like all Munsch books. This one is real fun and my 3-y.o. son loves it. 50 Below Zero and this one are his favorites.

Let's Cut Paper! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
Let's Cut Paper! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
by Kumon Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, colorful, fun, 28 April 2010
The difficulty increases page by page. My 3-y.o. has lots of fun with it. The drawings and the colors are very nice. (Two of the characters have been sleeping in his bed for 5 days now!)

Stories for 3 Year Olds (Ladybird Minis)
Stories for 3 Year Olds (Ladybird Minis)
by Ladybird

2.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than expected, 28 April 2010
I was expecting something more from the title. There are very few stories and the last one is very weird! We've only read it once. Definitely, it will not be my son's favorite book... nor mine!

Brain Quest Preschool
Brain Quest Preschool
by Chris Welles Feder
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe boring for 5 y.o.?, 28 April 2010
This review is from: Brain Quest Preschool (Cards)
My son is 3 and a half and he can answer most of the questions. We has lots of fun with this. The ones that he cannot answer are giving him the chance to learn something new. I guess that it is too basic for a 5 years old and they can get bored because there would be no challenges. For us, it is perfect for plane trips and similar.

Page: 1 | 2