Profile for Mrs P A Pelham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
White Ceramic Teapot Teabag Holder Dish
White Ceramic Teapot Teabag Holder Dish
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars so not great if you have several people over for a cuppa, 8 Jan. 2015
Does as expected. Only comment is that it's a little on the small side, so not great if you have several people over for a cuppa. Could do with being a little bigger but otherwise nice enough.

Zing Spoon Rest Made Of High Quality Red Silicone Material & Excellent Look
Zing Spoon Rest Made Of High Quality Red Silicone Material & Excellent Look
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Great little item. The "spoon" end is much bigger than I expected but this is a bonus

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it, 23 Dec. 2014
I cannot recommend this enough. As a non driver my pushchair is so important to me. It does however fold pretty flat & I have put it in a friends car boot. My eldest has just turned 3 & my youngest is 21 months. My previous tandem was a Kids Kargo & despite a few minor irritations I was happy with it. Luckily it broke so I was forced to look at a replacement. I opted for this as I felt my eldest still needed a seat as we walk so far. I tried buggy board with a pushchair but after a long trip out she was getting tired & ratty. This pushchair is awesome! Eldest can walk (it's easy to steer one handed when I need to hold her hand by roads etc) or she can stand on the buggy board or sit on the bench. She has even dosed off on the bench seat although she didn't look that comfortable! Basket is a good size. Parent organiser is useful. Actual pushchair weighs less than 10kg. My last one was nearly 19kg. Huge difference when laden down with shopping & 2 toddlers. It's easy to get up curbs (compared to my last tandem anyhow). It's only about 2 inches longer than my single Bugaboo & just as narrow so doorways are no problem. It's not the most attractive pushchair but I am so happy with it.

Grandma Round Compact
Grandma Round Compact
Offered by Special Moment Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma loved it, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Grandma Round Compact
Bought as a little gift for my Mother in Law from my daughters. Nice and shiny with subtle engraving. Came in a little pouch and box too, so very happy with it.

I Love My Grandad' Jumbo Size Fridge Magnet - Ideal Birthday Present/Gift
I Love My Grandad' Jumbo Size Fridge Magnet - Ideal Birthday Present/Gift
Offered by Decalarama

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 26 Feb. 2014
A cheap and cheerful stocking filler for my Dad for last Christmas. Item was as expected, arrived prompty and packaged adequately, so no complaints.

A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & Stickers
A4 Girl Potty / Toilet Training Chart & Stickers
Offered by School Stickers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 26 Feb. 2014
It arrived quickly and the design is good. Simple and clear chart and stickers. The only downside is that it has 6 spaces next to each day to put the "i did it" potty stickers. I would use this by rewarding a sticker each time the potty was used on a day, in which case this chart will only last a week. If only one sticker is rewarded each day, then the child will not be able to see the reward each time which defeats the point if you ask me. Even with this being the case, the chart will only last 6 weeks which may not be long enough for all children. We will use this and reward each time the potty is used and we will photocopy the chart so we can use one per week and pick some other stickers up. So, nice, clear design but could do with supplying a pad of the charts not just one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 1:26 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Present to myself, 26 Feb. 2014
I love my bunnies, so when I saw this I just had to have it. It's cute and made all my friends laugh. The only negative comment is that the tail attaches by a suction cup so therefore always comes detached in my bag. I was also under the impression that the tail would double as a stand, but it doesn't. Other than that I love it.

40W Clear Candle Bulbs (BC Base) Bayonet Fitting
40W Clear Candle Bulbs (BC Base) Bayonet Fitting
Offered by The Lightbulb Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy bargain!, 26 Feb. 2014
Arrived within 2 days of ordering - so I am very impressed. Well wrapped and very cheap. Finding it hard to get hold of these bulbs now and when you can they are usually pretty expensive. So I am very happy with these

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Blue
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little gift, 16 Jan. 2013
Bought these for a friend who was having a baby boy. I am a huge fan of sock-ons and always buy for friends who are expecting babies. These where much cheaper than in Mothercare too and arrived within a couple of days. Handy that they are flat so fit through the letterbox. Have purchased several times from this supplier as they deliver promptly and are the cheapest too.

The Last Story (Wii)
The Last Story (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars X-box widow, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Last Story (Wii) (Video Game)
Hubby loves this (Xmas present) but sadly spends far too much time playing it, so wish I hadn't bought it for him - ha ha! Arrived nice and prompty, as always from Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2