Profile for Littlemunch > Reviews

I Am a Garbage Truck
I Am a Garbage Truck
by Ace Landers
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book for a Dustman / Dust Cart obsessed toddler :), 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I Am a Garbage Truck (Board book)
My 3 year old who loves anything to do with dust trucks / dustman etc loves this book and asks us to read it over and over again almost everyday - It a publication from the USA so uses the words garbage, trash etc however we just replace them with english alternatives. Short and sweet board/picture book so great for the younger ones!

Ravensburger Hello Kitty XXL 100 piece
Ravensburger Hello Kitty XXL 100 piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Kitty Fan, 11 Oct. 2010
My daughter loves this puzzle and does it over & over again as do my nieces when they visit! Good quality from ravensburger. A must for a Hello Kitty Fan.

Nativity! [DVD]
Nativity! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film for all the family!!!!, 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Nativity! [DVD] (DVD)
I went to see this film at the cinema with my partner & daughter just before Xmas last year! We all loved it and wanted to go back again!!! Funny & heart warming at the same time & some good little bits of music too - really gets you in the christmasy mood - definatly one to buy & watch for when your putting up your xmas decorations - highly recommended for young & old!