Profile for claire white > Reviews

- One Size
- One Size
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Minion mask, 17 Oct 2013
My little daughter likes this very much she thanks the creator of Minions and loves wearing it around the house playing.

Tribute [Standard]
Tribute [Standard]

5.0 out of 5 stars John Newman - Tribute, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tribute [Standard] (Audio CD)
Well what can I say this album is well worth the money, it is fantastic very good soulful sound from a young man with a promising future. I will be buying more from him as he makes new albums. Let's hope he is not a one album wonder. Keep with it.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars As the crow flies, 29 Sep 2013
Very good book could not stop reading it. As it is about the area where I live and I work from Bridgwater police station. His knowledge of climbing and the law is top making the book more believable. Recommended it to loads of people lots have bought it and like it.

SPIDERMAN 24 EDIBLE WAFER - RICE PAPER CAKE TOPPERS EACH DESIGN IS 40mm IN DIAMETER
Offered by OCCASIONS TOPPERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Spider-Man cake toppers, 29 Sep 2013
They were very good wrapped up well for quick delivery. The down side was when they were applied to the icing on the cupcakes following the instructions to the letter they cake toppers curled up slightly which was not very good. But the children loved them and there was not a cake left. Dispite them curling I WILL buy them again. Very good value for money and easy to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapped up the minion, 29 Sep 2013
We bought this paper to wrap up the fluffy minion for our daughters birthday she did not want to tear it she loves the paper we have a piece made into a picture for her.

9 Inch 'Despicable Me 2' The Movie 3D One Eye Minion Plush Soft Toy
9 Inch 'Despicable Me 2' The Movie 3D One Eye Minion Plush Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuart the minion, 29 Sep 2013
My daughter loves the film and this character is her favourite she had a large cake made of this little feller the fluffy toy it has top place on her bed. We will be buying the others to keep this one company.

iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation 16GB  - Black
iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation 16GB - Black
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod arm band, 29 Sep 2013
I love this item can't stop wearing it it is so comfortable don't know I have got it on. When I am working to be hands free it fantastic. We'll done top marks to the inventer