Profile for Mrs. Valerie Childs > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Valerie C...

Mrs. Valerie Childs (U.K/)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Heavy Duty Aluminium fly Insect, Bug, Door Curtain Blind Screen Chain link (99 cm Wide Hanging Rail can be cut to correct size)
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product which does the job!, 28 Aug 2014
This was a reorder for me. Bought same last summer and was so pleased how effective it was in stopping flying insects coming into the conservatory that decided to buy another for the back door. Really good quality chain and so easy to fix. Only time needed was making curtain shorter, but once done all up and doing its job!

Gilda ® STANDARD CHAIRBED - PURPLE FRESCO Single Chair Bed Futon Water & Stain resistant
Offered by Gilda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and very comfortable., 26 Aug 2014
This was a reorder for me, having previously purchased two adult sized beds I knew what to expect as far as quality was concerned. Once again I wasn't disappointed the fabric quality is excellent and will take no amount of wear and tear that my grandchildren can throw at it!! Don't be afraid to purchase.....there are cheaper ones around but you will sacrifice quality.

Protective Case / Wallet for iPad 2, 3 & 4 with Flipstand PU Leather in Black or Purple (Purple)
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Go Wrong For The Price You Pay!!, 26 Aug 2014
This is a reorder for me. First purchased one 3 years ago and was impressed with quality for the price I paid........hence when I wanted to replace my cover I decided to buy the same one again. YOU CANT GO WRONG FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY!!!!

Summer's Child
Summer's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Summer's Child (Kindle Edition)
Perfect summer holiday read. Felt I was spending my summer on the beach with Daria and Shelly. Storyline kept me gripped until last chapter!

The Scrapper
The Scrapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Most entertaining from start to end!!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Scrapper (Kindle Edition)
The storyline held my interest from start to end. The action in the second half of the story kept me gripped and I had to finish the book! Really enjoy Brendan O'Carroll's story telling. Worth the 5 stars I awarded it!!

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant Hilary Boyd read!!, 30 April 2014
A lovely laid back read. This story can be picked up and put down and restarted very easily....no need to back track. Hilary Boyd's story telling hooks you in so that the climax of the story prevents you from putting down the 'book' until the finish. A lovely story with a real feel good finish.

The Mammy
The Mammy

5.0 out of 5 stars a laugh on every page., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Mammy (Kindle Edition)
Because I am an avid viewer of Mrs Browns Boys it was easy to follow the dialogue and the style of humour. Really fast read! Needed to be following the every day incidents in the life if Agnes a Brown and her family and friends. A really entertaining light read!!

Hylite HHT210 1000mm Slimline Eco Heater with built in thermostat (120W)
Hylite HHT210 1000mm Slimline Eco Heater with built in thermostat (120W)
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Feb 2014
Bought this to go along skirting board in cold spot in bedroom. Fitted in with no problem, easy to set up on its own stand and connect to power. Does the job we wanted it to do. Very fast and speedy service from supplier.

25 A4 Address Label Sheets 21 per Sheet compatible L7160 - J8160 LABELS4U ®TM Branded Product
Offered by Labels4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 Nov 2013
I was a nit sceptical when I saw these labels offered at such a low price. Was most impressed when I received them, as good a quality as more expensive ones previously purchased. Will definitely buy again.

Invero® Slim Fit Leather Tablet Case Cover with Stand Feature for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Inch GT-P3110, GT-P3100 Includes Screen Protector & Stylish Stylus Pen (Black)
Offered by MedievalMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 19 Sep 2013
This case is of very good quality considering the reasonable price paid for it......and it comes with a screen protector and stylus. It does the job exactly. Quick delivery too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4