Profile for Tim Healey > Reviews

Content by Tim Healey

Tim Healey "Aberdeen's Only Superhero" (Aberdeen)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
District X Volume 1: Mr. M TPB (X-Men)
District X Volume 1: Mr. M TPB (X-Men)
by David Hine

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, I was surprised, 6 April 2007
I must admit that I agreed with the above reviewer. I thought this was going to be rather plain, even dull, mainly because of the previous Bishop series.

Thankfully this plays on Bishop as a cop with no spandex in sight.

The thought of an area of New York as a mutant ghetto is a great one, so natually there is a mutant crime boss or two, and littered with characters with instant depth and characters, It's a joy to read with just the right amount of super heroics to mix in well with police.

Read it, read it now, you won't be disappointed

Mr Clarinet
Mr Clarinet
by Nick Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is there only 5 stars? This is a seven or eight!, 26 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Mr Clarinet (Paperback)
I bought this book just for somthing to read, thought the blurb sounded different and figured it was worth a look at.

It passed the "100 page test" to the point where I forgot what time it was and got past halfway though it by the time I lifted my head.

It's like I was glues to the book. It was impossible to put down, I had it finished in two days, and I';m a slow reader!

If anyone likes books to grab hild of you and never letgo until you finish it I implore you to get this book now.

Do It Now!