Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Broken
Broken

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet romance, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Broken (Kindle Edition)
I nearly gave this book 4 stars because of 2 things. Firstly, Whitely seemed to learn to trust Layton pretty damn quickly after the abuse she suffered in her relationship with Roger. Secondly, whilst I love a sweet story, it got a bit too sickly sweet at times for me. However, I enjoyed the book so much that I just couldn't give it less than 5 stars. It was tense at times, funny at others, and such a great story. I would love to know what happens with Courtney and Reed.

Firsts
Firsts

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet story, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Firsts (Kindle Edition)
This was such a sweet story about two close friends who were just meant to be together, even if Savannah doesn't realise it for years. It was so exciting when they finally got together.

Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book gets pretty tense! It was such a page turner, 26 Feb. 2015
This book gets pretty tense! It was such a page turner, similarly to another book I read by this author, and I will definitely be reading her other books. I really liked Rachel and I thought she was incredibly strong, considering everything she was going through. Jake was a great hero and the work him and his team did was incredible. I can't wait to read other books by Kaylea Cross.

This Family Life
This Family Life

4.0 out of 5 stars A funny read, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: This Family Life (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure if I would enjoy reading this, as it's not the usual kind of book I normally read, but I'm so glad I decided to give it a try, as I really enjoyed it and it was nice to read something different to usual. I found it to be very funny, with several laugh out loud moments.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this book and didn't want it to end, 7 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book and didn't want it to end! I loved Jackson and his wonderful family and I enjoyed there being small storylines involving Jackson's family as well as the main plot of the book. It was a lovely romantic read, perfect to read around Christmas-time. I will definitely be looking out for other books by this author.

Dec the Holls
Dec the Holls

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling short story, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dec the Holls (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this short festive story. 5 stars from me.

Temptation in Texas: Logan and Lauren
Temptation in Texas: Logan and Lauren

4.0 out of 5 stars A great sexy short story, 12 Nov. 2014
Logan likes to dominate and he is very controlling, but you could see that deep down he really cared about Lauren and he was terrified of losing her. After discovering that she is hiding something, he whisks her away to the Bahamas. A great sexy short story.

Triton Single Position Shower Head - White
Triton Single Position Shower Head - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
A great price for this item and it fitted onto my Triton Cara shower really easily.

Tucker (The Family Simon Book 1)
Tucker (The Family Simon Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 12 Nov. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I couldn't wait for Tucker and Abby to get together, and I was so intrigued about what would happen with his ex-wife Marley. Often I find these kinds of books to be fairly predictable, but I really didn't find that with this book. I couldn't wait to find out how things would play out.

Dreaming (Navy Seals Romance, Military Romance)
Dreaming (Navy Seals Romance, Military Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this short story, 12 Nov. 2014
I really enjoyed this short story. You could tell how much Becca missed her husband and I couldn't wait for them to be reunited.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4