Profile for Nicky > Reviews

BUDBOMB tobacco pipe with extended smoke path in -BLACK- PatchouliWorld
BUDBOMB tobacco pipe with extended smoke path in -BLACK- PatchouliWorld
Offered by Mutherfunksta

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pipe., 21 Aug. 2015
I'm so pleased with it, It's perfect for a non tobacco smoking smoker.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 120 WHITE Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter (White, 1 strand of 11.9 meters)
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty solar lights.., 1 May 2013
I bought these solar lights to put along my fence and I'm really impressed. They are bright but subtle. Highly recommended to make the garden look lovely for the summer evenings.

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Ear/ Face Scissors
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Ear/ Face Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2013
These scissors are really sharp, well worth the money. Bought for around the eyes of my dog and I'm really impressed.

Croydex Secura Push-Fit Bath & Basin Shampoo Spray, White
Croydex Secura Push-Fit Bath & Basin Shampoo Spray, White
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product.., 28 May 2012
I bought this product to replace a simple push-on one I had, which was no good at all.. Because this one has straps that attach around the back of the taps it stays on and therefore you can have a good amount of pressure coming through the device.. I just wish I had bought this originally. I highly recommend..!

Sunlover Bamboo Wooden Roman Blinds, White, W60cm
Sunlover Bamboo Wooden Roman Blinds, White, W60cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely blinds.., 24 May 2012
These blinds are lovely.. Quite see-through at night but there is still privacy, although not total. A quality product. I'm very happy with them.