Profile for Mr. Graham Moore > Reviews

Content by Mr. Graham Moore

Mr. Graham Moore

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but I ordered the wrong size, even so they open quite wide and are well made and very strong., 7 Jun 2013
I wish I had ordered a larger size in this excellent clip.But I can still use them as they open really wide and grip well.

Chefaid W1901 Cake Tester
Chefaid W1901 Cake Tester
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap car washer jet adjuster, much cheaper than the Draper tool and not as easy to misplace., 7 Jun 2013
Really easy to find this item in my Car ! as above in the title of my review, it is perfect for adjusting my cars washer jets.

Rexel Twinlock Fastener 2-Piece Filing Clip 50mm Boxed (50)
Rexel Twinlock Fastener 2-Piece Filing Clip 50mm Boxed (50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say, they do the job of keeping loose multiple A4 sheets of typed print together , such as invoices etc., 7 Jun 2013
Quick and easy to use saves using horrible staples ! which I hate trying to prize apart again when adding more pages to a file etc.

G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, for the size of this tiny torch the light is really bright and focuses the beam very well indeed.Highly recommended ., 7 Jun 2013
Great for Dog walkers or in fact anyone else for that matter,really bright, batteries last ages too and soooooo cheap.

My plumber asked me where I bought mine as he used it to look under my floorboards for the spanner he dropped into the void below my downstairs floor boards :)

Navy 4 Piece Satin Standard UK Single Duvet Cover, Bed Sheet and Pillow Case Set
Offered by LEEP

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value but for some odd reason the pillow cases have a coarser feel to them than the bed sheet, which is really soft., 7 Jun 2013
Hence my knocking off two stars for an otherwise outstanding bed set, which is great during our rare heatwave at present.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 9:30 PM BST

Miadomodo® FZP01blue Marquee Tent Pavilion 3x6m (Blue)
Miadomodo® FZP01blue Marquee Tent Pavilion 3x6m (Blue)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and waterproof although the manufacturer said it wasn't when I enquired, presumably covering themselves against -, 7 Jun 2013
Possible refund claims, the UPVC is a bit on the thin side , especially on the roof but I have secured it down with the supplied guy ropes to my garden fence and shed the other side.

Also all 6 side panels are included which is something most Gazebos on the market don't come with or just come with two with the option to buy more.

The only bad thing is that the velcro type tabs are not sewn on at all well , one came off immediately on erection without even being fixed to the cross bars.
the height of the panels is also slightly too short so blows around a lot in any breeze.

Summary: Great for the price for temporary use only, wish they also made a stronger version or say heavy duty version, for the English climate :)

Horwood Marble Cheese Board & Cutter
Horwood Marble Cheese Board & Cutter
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size and two spare wires included but missed a star because of the slot not being cut to the same depth at he front., 7 Jun 2013
As title, but to elaborate : one can clearly see that when the cut was made for the slot that the wire depresses into, the slot is deeper at the handle pivot end than the front end, a shame as if it had been the full depth I think it would be then perfect.

It is also great for slicing Spam which is usually fiddly to slice with a knife.

All in all , very pleased with it, easy to clean too, I will update my review when I have used to for awhile to see how long the wire lasts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 1:57 AM BST

Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product although the infra red range is a bit limited., 6 Jun 2013
Great Product , a little on the expensive side but hey ho, it does what I wanted it to.I use it near my back door where my wet room is, my house backs onto allotments so if I have have a bright white light on at all with the back door open, I get invaded by moths and midges etc, with this bulb I just switch it to RED,I can still see my way to my wet room/toilet and moths etc arn't attracted to the light, brilliant !

Item works well and gives a vast array of different colours, I am thinking of buying one with an E27 screw in type cap, for my other light over my PC, which is also near the back of my house.

Summary:Just wish they were a bit cheaper, then I would buy quite a few and give them as presents to friends and family.

Pros:Perfect product.
Cons: a little pricey, Infra Red range of remote control is a bit low.

Wahl ZX642 Non Stick Egg Boiler, 400 Watt, Silver
Wahl ZX642 Non Stick Egg Boiler, 400 Watt, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product from Wahl, 10 May 2013
This is probably the best and easiest way to boil eggs there is, works really well and the buzzer when your egg/s are ready is loud enough to hear from another room :)

After having used it for weeks now I can suggest one tip for cleaning the water pan, I pour a little vinegar into it and leave it for a couple of hours then I use a wooden lollipop stick to remove the limescale, then I just pour away the vinegar and rinse with a damp cloth.The Plastic egg holder is a bit trickier to clean but I usually soak it in hot water then use the stick again as if a scourer is used it makes it even harder to clean as limescale clings easier to a rough surface.

Overall great small unit would highly recommend.

Venitex Safety Glasses, Black
Venitex Safety Glasses, Black
Offered by 100 Percent Workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made glasses, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Venitex Safety Glasses, Black
Comfortably to wear, very well made for the price and lightweight , not a lot more to say.Other than as they wrap around the side of ones eyes, the offer better protection than most.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5