Profile for Duncan Hunter > Reviews

Content by Duncan Hunter

Duncan Hunter "Orisons" (Houston, Texas)

Stargate SG-1 - Season 3 [DVD]
Stargate SG-1 - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Dean Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Stargate finding its feet, 4 Mar. 2003
I came across the stargate DVD box sets quite by accident, well my wife did, thought I would like them and hey what do you know she was right,Season 1 and Season 2 where excellent and I had finished watching them by Nov Last Year, so as you can imagine my wait for Amazon to deliver Season 3 was horrendous, but now its here and in a matter of days I have watched every episode, and what can I say about Season 3. Well if you in anyway enjoy Sci Fi this is it at it's best, so much better than anything else thats ever been done (sorry trekkies but that on-screen chemistry Paramount have been looking for is at MGM), Season 3 opens up the characters more and I feel Richard Dean Anderson (Col Jack O'neill) is really enjoying playing the part, so if you in any way enjoy Sci-Fi buy this sit back and enjoy, you will watch it agian and agian.
P.S. Hurry Up Season 4

Learn to Program with Visual Basic
Learn to Program with Visual Basic
by John Smiley

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 26 Mar. 2002
After deciding to teach myself VB I ran out and purchased a few books on the subject and gave up on them, but after searching the net for VB programmers I heard of this book, bought it, and now two days later I am halfway through and enjoying reading every page, the way Mr Smiley has presented this book (virtual classroom) is by far the best way of writing to teach, if like me you are new to VB buy this book first.